General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Only this could happen to me.... !

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 07:08 AM
Nans94
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Only this could happen to me.... !

Well... it's happened again ! Last week. For the SECOND time in my life, my Sportster was stolen. I haven't been on here for a while, but for those of you who remember, it was taken before and I found it in Texas. This time, some puke cut the padlock off of me and the ol mans garage the night before, replaced it with one of his, went inside and had a look around. Then went down the street to STEAL a flatbed trailer and came back the following morning and loaded everything up !! This jerk ( for the use of better words that I'm sure are banned...) took both bikes, mine and his, his 2 rolling Craftsman tool boxes, his music equipment, Peavy amps and speakers and a Martin bass cabinet, and numerous parts, extra seats...etc... he even stole our air tank to air up my back tire cause it was low so he could steal my bike !! Then... get this.. he drags the whole mess, in broad daylight, through town ! Long story short, the POS truck he was pulling said hot items with, had a bad tire and he pulled into a gas station across the street from the shop who does most of our wrenchin'. We had called them to alert them of what happened and by chance they happened to look out the front windows and our bikes were across the street on the stolen trailer !! They run over there, bum rush the bastard, who first says he bought 'em, then when they see where the locks were cut off and both ignitions drilled out, plus they knew whose they were, says try again. Needless to say, this time, the cops got called, the MF arrested and our rides are back home with our other stuff and the puke is havin 2 hots and a cot !! He was actually on parole for doin the same crap before and this is his 4th strike so hopefully he'll spend time in the pen. In the meantime, it cost us to have our ignitions replaced and I have to have my triple tree welded where they cut the fork lock off with bolt cutters... I wanted 5 minutes in the backseat with the *** but the police weren't hearin it... Jeeze ! What a week !!

Old 02-17-2014, 07:15 AM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

That guy deserves a beat down.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:17 AM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is a **** sammich. Glad you got your scooters back, but also all the tools, parts, and equipment. That's a lot to lose. I hate thieves, hope he gets calluses on his knees and stretch marks on his lips in prison.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Big L
Road Warrior

Received 156 Likes on 127 Posts

Glad you got you rides and equipment back! That Dirt bag deserves what he gets in prison.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:25 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Wow, so glad you got everything back and the guy was caught red handed.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:27 AM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

What an idiot, running around town with a stolen trailer with 2 hot bikes on it for everyone to see? Sorry for the grief he caused you but thanks for the laugh. The name Darwin comes to mind.. You cant fix stupid

Old 02-17-2014, 07:35 AM
Nans94
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ynots
What an idiot, running around town with a stolen trailer with 2 hot bikes on it for everyone to see? Sorry for the grief he caused you but thanks for the laugh. The name Darwin comes to mind.. You cant fix stupid
Thanks everybody !! It was an open flatbed trailer to boot !! The first thing I thought of was the deer hunter who shoots a deer, then drives all over so everybody can see what he's got !! As far as we can tell, my hubbuy got all of his tools, music stuff and all our parts back. The guy only had the stuff for about 4 hours. Long enough to F%^k it up, but didn't have the sense to get rid of it. no wonder he's been caught 3 other times !! Worlds dumbest criminals.... I'm trying to figure out what is so facinating about my old '94 Sporty that it's been taken twice !!

Old 02-17-2014, 08:04 AM
EasternSP
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,990 Likes on 8,454 Posts

Sounds like its time to go trash someone's house while they're behind bars.

Old 02-17-2014, 08:18 AM
waramaug
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Visit him while he's in jail. Tell him there's a homecoming party waiting for him when he gets out.

Old 02-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Nans94
Cruiser

Originally Posted by EasternSP
Sounds like its time to go trash someone's house while they're behind bars.
My thoughts exactly... His " partner" who had stashed some of our stuff at his mothers garage, got arrested also. The garage looked like a pawn shop. There was actually 3 of them involved I guess. I felt sorry for the mom cause she was like 107 and totally clueless. We were going in the basement to retrieve some of our stuff and she says, " Are you with the police ?" I go, " Nope, we're the people who's stuff your son stole"...

Quick Reply: Only this could happen to me.... !