General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

thanks PEZ at hogtunes!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
streetglide88
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks PEZ at hogtunes!!!!!!

O.K. guys heres the deal...I wanted a pair of Hogtunes speakers for my bike, so I checked the internet and noticed on E-Bay a place called American Classic Motors had them for $90.90. I don't have a paypal account, but was,of course in a hurry for them so I gave a friend of mine the money and he used his account,( which is why I can't leave neg. feedback!) Anyway I get the speakers unpacked and notice one of them is badly damaged,so I call ACM for a replacement and the manager blows me off saying that I'm the one who has to contact the manufacturer to take care of the problem!!!Fortunately its PEZ at Hogtunes and he, true to his word, ships me a new speaker immediately. Heres my question...I'm a ACM customer NOT a Hogtunes customer, ACM should rectify the problem not PEZ... its called taking care of the customer.If I buy an accessory from the local Harley shop get it home open the box and see that its broken do I call the manufacturer??? NO I go back to the shop tell them its broken they give me a new one and THEY deal with the manufacturer.This wasn't like the product failed,it was damaged when I got it.Another thing,take a look at their feedback on E-Bay and you'll notice they're 99% positive but you better not be in that 1% negative or you're going to get bullied by them and told what a piece of s**t you are.So beware of them and hoorah for guys like PEZ, who help me keep the faith in humanity!!! tahnks again PEZ... and thanks to all you guys for reading this long winded post...