HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Vancouver meet and greet

Old 04-11-2008, 01:49 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Vancouver meet and greet

Okay Vancouver, Portland and surrounding areas. I will be getting the mascot tomorrow 4/12 from Shawn e. in Eugene. I will then bring it up to our area and next week 4/19 will go and hang out at Love Leathers just north of Vancouver from about 12 - 1 or so. If you wish to sign the mascot that is the place to be. I will get directions posted in the next few days so stay tuned!

Old 04-13-2008, 06:29 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Default RE: Vancouver meet and greet

Here are the directions and a map:

To get to Love Leathers in Ridgefield WA take either I-5 or I-205 north to Exit 9. 179th street the Clark County Fair grounds. Coming from the south turn right if from the north turn left. Go 1/2 mile, you will pass through a traffic signal at 15th Ave. Love Leathers is on the left hand side. It is really easy to see and has lots of room. If the weather is decent then there might be someone there doing BBQ I will stop by and check that out. So far I have not heard form anyone in the Seattle area to come down and get the mascot so I may wind up taking it up there and handing off to wldbill. I'm hoping that the Seattle folks will step up and I am going to rattle the other areas to wake them up.

April 19th for an hour gang lets make a showing. The mascot has finally made it so come and sign it and get your picture with it too. Here is a map http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...57,-122.656817

Old 04-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 230 Likes on 150 Posts

Thanks for doing this Dawg. I'm going to be in Hong Kong next weekend, otherwise I would be there.

BTW - The weather is supposed to be horrendous all this week and into the weekend, any chance of changing this to the following weekend, April 26? I'm sure you'll get more interest if the weather was going to be better. I realize there are no gurantees, but you never know.

Zach

Old 04-14-2008, 05:28 PM
greg09997
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 48 Posts

I'll be there.

Anyone else from Portland want to join me?

Greg

Old 04-14-2008, 07:55 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds great, I am 15 minutes fromLoves. Keep me posted!

Old 04-14-2008, 08:33 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member

Zach,

I am concerned about the weather too and may just have to postpone untill the following weekend is a possibility. I will make that call a little later this week. I agree that more people might show up when the weather is good but then again this last Saturday was perfect and no one showed [:-] go figure.
ORIGINAL: Biggzed

Thanks for doing this Dawg. I'm going to be in Hong Kong next weekend, otherwise I would be there.

BTW - The weather is supposed to be horrendous all this week and into the weekend, any chance of changing this to the following weekend, April 26? I'm sure you'll get more interest if the weather was going to be better. I realize there are no gurantees, but you never know.

Zach

Old 04-14-2008, 11:23 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member

BD, I am off Mon-Thurs of next week, if you want me to make a run north, I can do that. I'm sure we can find people near NW Harley shop that are on here.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:27 AM
reefrider
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

JohnnyD, I have been talkin with Biggest Dawg on getting the mascot up north. Tenativly we are meeting in Chehalis after you have a meet and greet in the Vancouver area. If you brought the mascot up to NW harley area that would be great. It does look like the weather is gonna be tough this comming weekend but I guess everyone should play it by ear.
Scott

Old 04-15-2008, 03:34 PM
xwizard44
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weather permitting are you leaving Love's around 1:00 and heading to NW in Lacey? Thinking about meeting you at love's and rollin to Lacey with you, if thats all right.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:16 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member

Weather permitting are you leaving Love's around 1:00 and heading to NW in Lacey? Thinking about meeting you at love's and rollin to Lacey with you, if thats all right.
I work that night (Saturday), that's why I said I'm off Mon-Thurs of next week and can run it up sometime in that time frame. If this works let me know, just throwing out the offer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vancouver meet and greet