Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

MPG with Fuelpack on 07 Touring models?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 04:10 PM
gearman
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MPG with Fuelpack on 07 Touring models?

What kind of fuel mileage are you guys getting with slipons,air kit and fuelpack?

Old 02-25-2007, 11:49 AM
scoutscrc
Stage III
Default RE: MPG with Fuelpack on 07 Touring models?

I'll let you know what kind of mileage I'm getting with the 07 UC with the V&H ovals, a fuel pack, and stage 1 breather kit once the rain stops. I only got 23 miles in before the bottom dropped out but I believe it is a good combination.

I hope to run a full run on a tank of gas ASAP.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Bill G
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 28 Posts

I have an 07 Road King Classic with V&H Ovals, stage 1 A/C unit& the V&H fuel pack. So Far about 40 to 41 mpg under normal riding conditions. This may change as I just got my break in miles done.

The plug color is just right and the bike runs great, great sound,easy install. I have no complaints.

Take Care,
Bill G

Old 02-26-2007, 07:04 PM
gearman
Advanced

thanks for the info.i have a 07 flht with wild pig slip-ons.Going to be adding a Arlen Ness air kit with some type of fuel module. Do you get any codes set? Also does it crank longer to start like the PC111.Thanks

Old 02-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Bill G
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 28 Posts

I highley recommend it for a stock bike 88ci, 95ci, 96ci and 103ci. The Fuel Pack fits 2002 through 2007bikes with a V&H muffler or pipe set up with a stage 1 A/C unit along with other pipe and muffler configurations listed below.

The fuel packis not as adjustable as the PC111 but you do not need a computer or lab top to set it or any maps, no starting hesitations, no dyno runs needed. If your sticking with a stock motor and pipes I think its the way to go for function and ease of instalation, mine works very well.

You mount the fuel pack over the top of the ECM with a cool bracket, then youplug the fuel packs two sided plug into the ECM, then plugthe ECM plug into the fuel packplug conection, set the settings that are provided specific for your mufflers or pipe configuration, year of bikeand engine size according to easy to follow instructions and bang your ready to go. Works rite along with the 02 sensors on my 07to manages the fuel rate. No hesitations startingand the plugs look great. Its as easy as 1,2,3 and my bike runs great.

The list of settings I have cover all V&H pipes and mufflers, also covers the Rush slip on mufflers with all the diffrent baffle sizes, Hooker mufflers, Porker pipes & mufflers, Python pipes & mufflers, Rinehart true duels, SE mufflers & SE Pro 2 into 1, Thundercone slip ons, Thunder header 2 into 1.

Theremaybe some other listings that I do not have. I suggest calling V&H teck department for your specific application to verify they have a dyno runsetting for that application to match up with the Fuel Pack. They have a lot of info on there web site.

Take Care,
Bill G

Old 02-26-2007, 10:35 PM
tomracer69
Advanced

just ordera fuel packfor my 07 rkc (white!!).have slip ons with 3,000 miles. also have se air kit that i will install at same time. after 4 months of searchin & watching this is the way i decided to go on my king.will leave it stock as i am happy for what it is.thanks again for all the info i recived through this forum.pastor john was very helpful in my decison.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:41 PM
d_martin_lr
Stage I

Have V&H fuel pack...V&H..stepped drag pipes and K&N filter..05 low rider....get right at 40 mpg with this et up.
The fule pack is ok but It would be nice if V&H would tell you what the settings mean...I have called V&H several times to get this set up right..have to keep working on it. If any one out there knows what the settings mean please let us know.