Notices
Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion

Trade 2018 RG for CVO?

Old 02-15-2019, 04:01 AM
Peter Quinn
Road Captain
Received 118 Likes on 91 Posts

Dont know what you guys are still going on about with this dead thread? Only you can decide 'To Buy or Not to Buy' Death has nothing to do with it ! When youre dead you wont know if you bought it or rode it! You do know what the people you left behind with the Bills will say about you! Do you think the guys on this Forum will be at your Funeral

Old 02-15-2019, 04:50 AM
Quik
Road Warrior
Received 412 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter Quinn View Post
Dont know what you guys are still going on about with this dead thread? Only you can decide 'To Buy or Not to Buy' Death has nothing to do with it ! When youre dead you wont know if you bought it or rode it! You do know what the people you left behind with the Bills will say about you! Do you think the guys on this Forum will be at your Funeral
Since this thread obviously bothers you so much, based on your previous comments, I would like to offer some friendly advice......DON'T CLICK BACK ONTO IT, easy fix and it won't cause you anymore heartache.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:56 AM
Peter Quinn
Road Captain
Received 118 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Click

Originally Posted by Quik View Post
Since this thread obviously bothers you so much, based on your previous comments, I would like to offer some friendly advice......DON'T CLICK BACK ONTO IT, easy fix and it won't cause you anymore heartache.
No heartache or bother for me but clearly something said, has struck a guilt cord within you, to cause such indigestion.Tip dont Click back

Old 02-15-2019, 08:00 AM
Quik
Road Warrior
Received 412 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter Quinn View Post
No heartache or bother for me but clearly something said, has struck a guilt cord within you, to cause such indigestion.Tip dont Click back
My "indigestion" is some of the idiotic comments you made earlier in this thread, if you were drunk and dont remember maybe you get a pass.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:27 PM
Agoober
Senior Rider
Received 78 Likes on 62 Posts

Can't we all just get along ?
Peace.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: