Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's happened to the Blackline owners?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 02:33 PM
ricastm8
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I bought mine used two months ago and I´m loving it...

Hey guys! I bought mine two moths ago, in fact its my firs bike ever, I was not a bir Harley fan before, but my girlfriend likes them and I wanted a bike, and after finding this one I just had to have it...

I love the clean, simple design, all the black and how Little crome it has, all the accesories it has came with it when I bought it, except for the skull gas cap, that was a present from the girlfiend.

So far I´m in love with the bike, and every body seems to like it and compliments on it, and now that I know we are in a very rare group, its even better ...

Hope you like:

Old 12-28-2021, 06:02 PM
InvertedMenace
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2012 blackline

Originally Posted by Gibler77
I agree, but I'm biased since mine is still fairly new to me. I get compliments and attention wherever I go, and I appreciate that I don't see them that often. If I were a little more mechanically inclined, I'd like the bike (any bike) even more since I wouldn't have to ask so many questions.
I have a 2012 Blackline and love it. As far as mechanical questions its just like any other softail for the most part. Get a service manual and it will show you everything.

Old 12-31-2023, 04:38 PM
wayne unser junior
Stage II
Default New Blackline owner

I know it’s 2024 now but wanted to see if I could resurrect the thread a bit. I purchased my 2011 back in October. In many ways it’s the perfect 1st Harley for me. It looks great, wasn’t overpriced like some models. Handles nicely as it’s on the lighter side. As soon as I saw it at the dealer I knew it was the one for me. Previous and only owner had done some tasteful upgrades, apes, stage 1, foot pegs,etc. Like a lot of people on the forum I’m surprised it gets so much hate. I think a lot of the newer models look too generic and pricing of some of the Dynas is ridiculous.

Old 03-22-2024, 06:01 PM
SageAragon
Stage II

I’m thinking about purchasing a 2011 Blackline, but I’m having some difficulty finding aftermarket parts. I really want to put some 6” overs on it but I cannot find any fork tubes that will work with it. There are tons of 41mm aftermarket forks, but it always says they won’t work with the Blacklines. Has anyone had luck finding some??

Old 03-23-2024, 01:31 AM
wayne unser junior
Stage II
Default 2011 Blackline

Yeah I have been looking at Progressive or legend front fork upgrades but there is limited information. I’m not sure how the Blackline forks differ from other models. I thought they were standard 41mm forks also. The front end feels quite firm on mine anyway so I suspect it may have possibly had a spring or thicker oil change as I was expecting it to be soft and mushy. If anyone has any experience or info on the forks it would be good to know.

Old 03-29-2024, 02:08 PM
04FXDI
Stellar HDF Member
Received 814 Likes on 547 Posts

Not much for those Bad Back Blackline. They only ran production on them for 3 years, it was a bad back in the making. I never believed it until I took one for a ride. Good luck.