Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rocker C/Breakout build

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 12:53 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

i mean how cool is it with his oinned on tag, it has the bonneyville current record his pipes set, know u know those guys only go with whats best, hes been doing there pipes, and he keeps winning, i love that he puts freakin bonneyville salt flats speed redord on there!

Old 01-28-2018, 01:00 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

I MEAN WHEN YOU LOOK THAT SECTION OF PIPE ON HOLDING IS ONLY PIECE TO SLIDE IN LIKE A DAMM GLOVE, I COULDN'T GET PIX WILL ALL HEAT SHIELDS ON,, AND IT LOOKS SHORT ON GROUND, THATS THERE STRAIGHT UP LSR 2-1 TRACK PIPE, I NEEDED A FEW DECIBELS LESS, AND MORE TORQUE SO I WENT 8" LONGER I THINK?LOOK AT THE MERGE COLLECTOR, ALL OF IT, BUNG HOLE DONE LIKE DYNOJET ROLLED THIS PIPE OUT OF FACTORY

ITS ALL CUSTOM BUILT TOOK 4 MONTHS TO GET THESE!!! WELL WORTH T, AND WITH AL THE TROUBLE I BEEN HAVING, AND JERK OFF MECHANICS/DRIVERS ETC

SIMPLY BREATH TAKING!!!..IF YOU CAN, ITS A MUST....

Old 01-28-2018, 01:03 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

LAST PIC THEY PAID 20$ TO SEND ONE HEAT SHIELD, WHICH COULD OF FIT NO PROBLEM, THEY DIDN'T WANT ANY SCRATCHED ETC..I JUST FIGURED WHY THERE LSR PIPE

DUUHHHHHHH

Land-Speed-Record

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Old 01-28-2018, 01:46 AM
skid_pimp
Road Warrior
Received 416 Likes on 311 Posts

If you prefer Ride On to balance you tires cool, but where did you get the misinformation about the "beads" falling after 60? Dynamic balancers all balance the same way, and only improve as centrifugal forces increase.
Now if an imbalance existed, it would of course be amplified as speed increased. That imbalance wouldn't be caused by the balancing product, only by insufficient quantities of the product, or of course by a mechanical issue....

Not trying to bust your ***** Tommy, just wanted you to know.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:21 PM
Sarah93003
Club Member
Received 30,067 Likes on 6,791 Posts

The pipes are going to look great. You'll appreciate the heat shield. I wish I had shields for mine. I would have saved 5-6 pairs of jeans already.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:19 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Originally Posted by Sarah93003
The pipes are going to look great. You'll appreciate the heat shield. I wish I had shields for mine. I would have saved 5-6 pairs of jeans already.
sorry have been around I just committed to 345K for my daughter to go here and finish off with her masters, when im done in 5 years, my sons on deck, than my daughter, AND I WILL PROVIDE AS IM A MAN, IF I HAVE TO SELL MY HARLEY/MY NEW VETTE./MY SOUL, THERE ALL GOING.....

http://www.duq.edu

I just linked as I pronounce it DUCANE, 28 colleges Accepted/want her. name it, all accepted my 4.3 GPA DAUGHTER, RANKED 12TH IN COUNTRY IN VOLLEYBALL, all my kids are athletes, I was a state champ wrestler, football scholarship university of Miami, gave it up over a girl, who well, isn't there anymore,

My son 4 time Districts first place {easy work lol} but the 2 regional titles he landed by 12, now a state championship as a teenager I have a video when he was young and won his first district...HES A BEAST NOW, 8-PACK OF ABS, I have 6 still, I'm holding on!!lol

ILL NEVER LET MYT KIDS MAKE THE MISTAKES I DID, NOT TO DROP IT ON GROUOP LIKE THIS, BUT MY NEXT REVEAL, IS FREAKING AWESOME, I MEAN IT!!!!!! WELL WORTH...PEEKING EVERY NOW AND THAN, COULD OF BOUGHT JUST UNDER 2 BREAKOUT CVO'S AT THIS POIUNT, NO BS......

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 04-08-2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:24 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

He's in brown and orange wait for it!! the kid was a really good wrestler, 2nd regional , and a all county wrestler, word got out in this match my son was, SLAMMIN KIDS TO GOT IN HIS COMPETITORS MIND, AS HE WAS STUCK,LOL THE MAT, WATCH AND SEE.. so young missing teeth, if you ever wrestled, you know your seeing RARE TALENT AT 8 years old?

his friends father made the video, I was coaching......

HE'S MY EXACT TWIN, GOD BLESS AND LOVE ANTHONY.,.,.,.,.,

IF YOU EVER BEEN SLAMMED LIKE THAT BY YOUR EQUAL, WEIGHT TO THE 2LBS, **** HURTS....,..,KID COULDN'T BREATH, KNOCKED THE WIND OUT OF HIM, ..FELT BAD...

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 04-08-2018 at 04:29 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Sarah93003 (04-08-2018)
Old 04-08-2018, 04:31 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

We twins, minus the cold weather gear...lol

Old 04-08-2018, 04:33 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Originally Posted by skid_pimp
If you prefer Ride On to balance you tires cool, but where did you get the misinformation about the "beads" falling after 60? Dynamic balancers all balance the same way, and only improve as centrifugal forces increase.
Now if an imbalance existed, it would of course be amplified as speed increased. That imbalance wouldn't be caused by the balancing product, only by insufficient quantities of the product, or of course by a mechanical issue....

Not trying to bust your ***** Tommy, just wanted you to know.
the dude selling me the ride on ..lol hahahah
WHO ELSE?

Old 05-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Jaren
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TOMMYBLAZIN
Led Headlight Octane Lighting, works amazing,I Just recently installed the DK Products 1 1/2' front tank rise, with S.S. Fuel tubing, and SS clamps, as well as there 158 Inserts,removed baffles, and installed the wave 158's...working on a auto. tune as I write, I will post pics for everything as I work on this page, I just wanted to get it off the ground, as there might be other guys wanting to do some custom work that I did, not knowing if it will work, or maybe have ideas for me???

Also Kuryakyn Side mount License Plate holder w/LED, the nice one, w/leds hidden, you have to buy mount separate...worth every penny!!..
OK so I had removed my stock fender as the Danny grey was popping me up every bump now that seat was lowered into frame, rides better, just no comfort, So I have a Stock Breakout Rear Fender, The Harley Struts and all the goodies to mount it up, Had it custom painted, and heres the work in progressKuryakyn
had to cut front "nub" to fit two side lever mount on seat, also had to remove that front metal clips well as shim the clips to fit down low Behind the struts So you can't see them,
all new Grade 8 Chrome Hardware throughout Fender install..

I will have closeups of art, as the eyes, I have red LEDS that are going to pop in red eyes in skull, Run/Brake....working on now, will post progress pics as I go...Bikes Getting LEDS Everywhere, and Badlands modules, as Harley did the electrical 6volts? on the molex connectors shrink-wrapped 4" from connector, theres something in there, what ever it is, takes the 12V down to 6V?? WHY HARLEY?????
sideview and not straight on and the front l
LEDS are BRIGHT!!!
Im also placing Blue LEDS , Where no one can see them or the wiring, this is tricky, I have two bars in these pics, took off tank, stuck them both up high ,both sides, and I'm placing two more lower tonight, I used a battery tender 7.5 fuse and the lead for the positive, and I have a neat hidden chrome switch, pretty trick, as I asked several people to find the LEDS "Harley owners!" haha

really interested in doing a breakout rear end on my rocker aswell mate. Were there any major issues in doing so or is it pretty straight forward?

Quick Reply: My Rocker C/Breakout build