Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rocker C/Breakout build

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 12:20 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ROCKOUT Rocker Products
I use that same charger on my Yuasa AGM... works great.

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters
A man who knows quality!!!...hey what do you think of .175 SE Rockers, for my build, you know how I'm Petro after that whole lifter deal, I am going to change...my builder suggested that lift, what will I gain?

Old 09-24-2017, 12:28 AM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,632 Likes on 1,177 Posts

Originally Posted by TOMMYBLAZIN
A man who knows quality!!!...hey what do you think of .175 SE Rockers, for my build, you know how I'm Petro after that whole lifter deal, I am going to change...my builder suggested that lift, what will I gain?
My opinion is always.... listen to the builder lol. He's the one that has money in the game. I also try not to get too many people involved in the decisions... you don't want anyone saying it's not their problem because so & so worked on it, or you used someone else's parts.
One thing I've always heard is that roller rockers are noisy.

Have you made it to the dyno yet? Curious to see what that build puts down.

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Old 09-24-2017, 09:30 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ROCKOUT Rocker Products
My opinion is always.... listen to the builder lol. He's the one that has money in the game. I also try not to get too many people involved in the decisions... you don't want anyone saying it's not their problem because so & so worked on it, or you used someone else's parts.
One thing I've always heard is that roller rockers are noisy.

Have you made it to the dyno yet? Curious to see what that build puts down.

no, I totally am, just curious as to what I can expect, he's not around till Monday? not sure what the lift does, thats all quick question...and ill need another set of rockouts!!!..love them, you should make a deal w/harley, there no reason anyone driving a harley DOES NOT HAVE THEM INSTALLED, if they saw ALL THE SLOP like I did, when motor was getting modded, than the after, how SMOOTH, if anything, a smoother operation, so many benefits....your a GENIUS, "GET IT"? LOL

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 09-24-2017 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:31 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

NO DYNO, just doing auto tunes to 2 tunes I have, one from Jamie, and one from Chris at Dynojet, Bikes Sooooooo much faster than with the FP3, Some people think it"s a little difference, THINK AGAIN!!!, I can't wait to dyno, than my Target Tune, will hold that tune at all times, guy wants $600.00 he says a day and a half at times...but now that I have Wideband sensors, not sure that holds true?

Old 09-24-2017, 09:53 AM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,632 Likes on 1,177 Posts

A day & a half seems a bit much, but it's good to be thorough I guess. Around here it's a day & $400. I think my guy spent 30 minutes

Old 09-26-2017, 08:38 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

THERES A BAG WITH LABEL FOR EACH CABLE

THIS IS THE FRONT OF FLYER

THAN IT HAS BREAKDOWN WHICH I TOOK CLOSEUPS OF SO YOU ALL CAN SEE HOW GOOD THESE LINES REALLY ARE!!!

NAME SKUE ON EACH PACKAGE, LOVE IT!!!

NICCE COLOR ASSORTMENT, I WENT WITH THE CHROMITE 2 SERIES

LOOK AT THE QUALITY!!!!

IF THIS ISNT THE BEST CABLE ON MARKEY SHOW ME BETTER...

DUAL SWIVEL, AND THEY DO, I CHECKED IT OUT REAL, COOL, WONT PULL ON WHERE IT GOES INTO CONTROL HOUSING, IT WILL JUST ROLL WITH IT BABY!!!

NICEEEEEEEE!

FOR ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE ANEED HAVE ALL THE STOCK CABLES, PERFECT CONDITION 2K MILES OR SO ON THEM, AND I USED THIS WONDER SPRAY, 3 TIMES IN ONE YEAR, FIRST TIME I REMOVED CABLES

ENTIRELLY AND SPRAYED RIGHT DOWN TILL ALL THE BLACK GREASE CAME OUT THAN WENT CLEAR THAT WAS 4 CANS TO DO, DID I NEED TO NO, BUT IF YOU SEE VIDEO, THERE SUPER SMOOTH!!!!SO LMK I NEED THEM GONE,

Old 09-26-2017, 10:21 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

YOU CAN SEE HOW ON SIDES IM ALREADY WEARING SIDES UP TILL CENTER, THATS HOW YOU CAN TELL how a rider truly rides, read the tires, I see some tires, I don't need to ask, I know exactly there skill set weather its there or not, tires don't lie!!!

The following users liked this post:
Sarah93003 (09-26-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 10:23 PM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Beautiful bike man !

The following users liked this post:
TOMMYBLAZIN (09-26-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 11:06 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by badcooky
Beautiful bike man !
Thanks brotha, its a work in progress, still need rims, which are in the UK NOW<lol, with a piece of metal from my bike to match color EXACTLLY, powdercoatiung the Renegade Phantom Rims?Chrome as well, heres what they look like they show black and chrome, naturally ill be getting matching rotors the whole, 9...they offer a royal blue, you can find I have on my phone, but will look like this with a 21" front 3.5 front,,,and the stock 18" rim. all sizes listed, going with Complete hang halter front end w/monotubes, I talked to them, I'm getting a awesome price, cannot pass up, I can get just trees, have the look but ride like ****, no no, if you read up, I like TO RIDE MY BIKE, NOT TAKE PICTURES OF IT FOR MY EGO,LOL....SHE GETS RIDDEN....!!!!
http://www.renegadewheels.com/Wheels...LincolnPC.html
COMPANY AND THE STYLE OF RIM, NOT THINK MY I FORGOT THE PG CODE, BUT MY ROCKER C COLOR MIXED WITH THAT CHROME, NO ONE HAS THAT, THAN I MIGHT POWDERCOAT THE CHROME CONTROLLS, HERES THE KICKER, U MIGHT SAY WHY BUY CHROME THAN, WELLL, I PLAN ON SOME CRAZY ****, IF IT WORK, I WILL BE TAKING THOSE NICE PICS I NEVER TOOK, LOL AS THERE WILL NOT BE A 'CUSTOM' LIKE MINE, IM TRYING NOT TO BUY OFF THE SHELF PARETS, BTW THESE 1 1/2' BARS WILL BE FOR SALE IN 5 WEEKS OR SO, I PAID 299.99 HAVE RECIPT...150 ILL SHIP EM TO YOU, I RATHER SOMEONE WHO NEEDS THEM GET THEM.,.,.,So if your doing good $$$$ but a new set, let someone enjoy these, that might of not cause of $$ ill throw in the Arlen Ness Vibration Spacers...38.99 for free..there in there, I'm leaving, and hardware, I used grade 8 chrome bolts to lock these monsters down, another 20$ I think for bolts, again $150.00, a steal....

this gives a idea where you can go with a lil $$ and imagination, really didn't wanna show this as I wanted to claim some things on here as mine, well I discovered, Chris Columbus gets credit than so do I dammit, lol...hahahha

these are bars from uk, they will be narrow, exact width of thicker hawg haulers front end,not into apes, but these are way different than al the apes I see, and 2-tone chrome, and powder coat blue, never seen!!! and this guy can make the 1 3/4' thick!!! YES SCORE!!! AND THOSE SILLY HOLES, YOU KNOW WE HAVE THAT ALL PLANNED OUT FOR SOMETHING WAYYYYYY COOLER, THATS WHERE I LEAVE IT!!! YOULL HAVE TO WAIT LIKE ME, SORRY...THIS GONNA BE A TRIP TO BUILD, ALREADY TALKING TO JAMIE FROM FUEL MOTO TO UPGRADE MOTOR, MY GUY IS MIA?

THIS WILL BE A 50K PLUS ROCKER ONE OF A KIND, MY BEST FRIEND DOES PHOTOGRAPHY PROFESSIONALLY FOR 24 YEARS DOES ALOT OF FASHION MAGS, AND OUTDOOR SHOOT FOR NAT GEO..SO I THINK WELL GET 'THE SHOTS' IF SNOWS ON GROUND AND HE CANT TAKE RIGHT SHOT, YOULLL HAVE TO WAIT SORRY, IPHONE NO NO,,,,,NOT WORTHY,,,,,,IM ALL IN THIS BUIULD, THIS WAS A BUILD A STINGRAY VETTE MONEY IVE TAPPOED NOW, SO MY BUDJET GREW A TAD,LOL,,,,CAR CAN WAIT....LOL...HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA, IVE BUILT MANY CARES, THIS IS FIRST HARLEY
BUILT MANY CARS, RACE QUADS BEYOND MAGAZINE BUILDS, WAY BEYOND....DIRT BIKES, NAME IT, HAS A MOTOR, I MAKE IT FAST, I HAVE LAKE HOUSE, WE HAVE A LIL 21 FOOT CAPRI, WELL WHAT I STRAPPED ON THERE SCOOTS ME ACROOS THE 20 MILE LONG LAKE IN MINUTES, THAN I HAVE THE PONTOON BOAT FROM HELL, THE AWNING ACTUALLY SAYS STEP INTO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, II HAVE DUAL MOTOR ON THAT BADBOY, YOU SIT NICE LEATHER SEATS/COUCHES/WE CAN CHILL, AND WE CAN MOVE IT OUT W/2 MERC 300'S....50 MPH PLUS!!!!....WAVERUNNERS, HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING COME TO THINK OF IT, 1300 TURBO, THINGS FAST ENOUGH, AND A SMALLER 1000 NON TURBO FOR THE KIDS 3 SEATER....

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 09-26-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:23 PM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Awesome ,there's a guy in the town where i live with a Rocka C , same blue as yours , I see it every week day when I'm about , I"m gonna show him this post or type a link and leave it on his seat so he might get the bug like you .
Cheers .

Quick Reply: My Rocker C/Breakout build