Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions on Hog Pro Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 07:36 PM
DynaJ
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I have been in sales before and now I deal with contractors on a daily basis. The one thing that sucks about todays sensitive crap is that when you are a reputable buisness such as Hogpro you can't just tell the customer to go pound sand...So in that case I will! So before you just come into a forum and bash a company that has done alot for their customers and was willing to help you in some way or another even though they don't carry the product anymore you should be prepared to get bashed yourself. Quit whining about old stuff bro, You sound like a future customer for DNA wheels..

Old 08-21-2014, 09:45 AM
joejoe75
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought a set of fat daddy sinister wheels & tires from drew with rotors & a rear pulley & everything fit up great! No problems I would recommend them to anybody!

Attached Thumbnails Opinions on Hog Pro Wheels-dsc03783.jpg  
Old 10-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dealt with Drew in the past (Ride Wrights, V & H pipes); always straight up and a great help! Started looking at pulleys and rotors this week and remembered Drew was at Hogpro, contacted them and hope to be ordering the parts I need shortly from him. Heard good things about Hogpro also!

Old 10-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Galdog
Dealt with Drew in the past (Ride Wrights, V & H pipes); always straight up and a great help! Started looking at pulleys and rotors this week and remembered Drew was at Hogpro, contacted them and hope to be ordering the parts I need shortly from him. Heard good things about Hogpro also!
Thanks for the kind words guys. If you assume that selling motorcycle parts is a simple job without issue you are wrong. Customer service has been taken to the next level with the internet, forums, etc. People expect twice what they used to at half the price which makes staying in business in this industry more difficult.

We work extremely hard to ensure that our customers are taken care of. We provide a 5 year warranty on all HogPro brand wheels. We mount and balance tires on the wheels, mount rotors and belt pulleys with chrome hardware and provide a wheel that is ready to bolt on to your bike. You don't stay in business in the motorcycle industry by screwing people over or providing an inferior made in China product. With well over 10 years and going strong we must be doing something right. Look at all the companies that went out of business in 2008 as a result of the economy crashing.

Having worked at several shops in my relatively short career in the Harley industry I have seen first hand how difficult it is to make it in this industry. I will continue to do what I can to keep the gears turning to provide customers with a high quality product at a fair price.

If you guys need any parts let me know as we are expanding our parts business and can get most anything out there for you. Give us a call or PM us here on the forums. Some of the older guys on the forums might know who I am.