Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Wright or DNA wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 02:03 PM
thaghost
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Agree and I'd bet my pink slip the average Joe couldn't tell the difference in appearance between a RW and DNA.

And now itappears someone isn't happy with RW because they made an error. Just as I've posted several times, they all have had their own issues and for the money it's apples and oranges. But hey, if ya got the coin roll with'em.
I agree all of them have had their own issues. Just is annoying when they won't own up to it and these type of mistakes have been happening to customers for years. Seems as they aren't getting any better.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:16 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thaghost
I agree all of them have had their own issues. Just is annoying when they won't own up to it and these type of mistakes have been happening to customers for years. Seems as they aren't getting any better.
Brother I definitely feel the pain. There's nothing more frustrating when you pull the trigger and things seem to go to crap. The delays getting it right are enough to **** anyone off, especially when they're holdin your coin.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Pdiddy
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just picked up my DNA 21 and 18 gonna mount Sunday. From visual inspection they look clean. I'm not gonna run tubes ordered my tires from tab and he suggested no tubes. My custom avons are recommended to run without tubes. Ride wrights r too expensive for my blood I am sure they r nice for double the price. Chopper 1 on eBay is local here in SoCal and gave me rock bottom prices.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:25 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Same dealer as me, Mark from choppershop1, standup guy.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:37 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

IMO buying wheels from Ride Wright is a lot like buying from an eBay Seller that has a poo-load of negative feedback. Maybe you won't get screwed, but then again .....

I met a guy at In N Out Burgers down in Victorville this past Saturday that had the Ride Wright 18"/21" combo. As soon as I shut the engine down he'd walked up and asked if I had any fitment issues with mine. I told him no, but mine were just cheap-a$$ king spokes. He told me that he spent more on shipping & labor than I spent on my wheels. He said he had to pay the shipping back to Ride Wright from Nor-Cal 3 times and that he had to pay for several mounts & re-mounts of the tires & wheels. He also offered his opinion on Sam and his customer service. Like so many others, he was PISSSSED!