Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Post Your Pictures and Stories of the 2nd Annual HDF SW Rally and 3rd Annual Green Chili Run

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Dogwood
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Post Your Pictures and Stories of the 2nd Annual HDF SW Rally and 3rd Annual Green Chili Run

Made it home safe, I hope everyone else did.
I clocked 2818 miles total.
I had a wonderful time, the rides were great and the people fantasitic.

A great big thanks to billnourse and Peakaboo Bob for setting this spectacular event up!

I can't seem to upload pictures to HDF, I guess I'll wait til they fix all of their site issues.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:31 PM
sidecar
Road Warrior
Default RE: Post Your Pictures and Stories of the 2nd Annual HDF SW Rally and 3rd Annual Green Chili Run

Sorry to hear about Olivia's tire,but it is good to have friends who are willing to help.We enjoyed the time we got to stand on the corner in Winslow Az. I need to loose some wight too But it goes on a lot easier than it comes off.
&nbsp\\;
Don

Old 06-10-2008, 08:19 PM
DynaDuo
Novice

Hello all
Will and I made it home safely on Sunday.&nbsp\\; We had a magnificent time and wanted to thank all of you for the amazing adventure.&nbsp\\; It was so nice getting to know all of you and we hope to see you all again next year.&nbsp\\; We will post pictures soon and are looking forward to seeing yours!
Oh and Bill, the king bed is yours next year but we will be leaving the quarters at home&nbsp\\; [sm=partyparty.gif]
&nbsp\\;
Erin and Will&nbsp\\;

Old 06-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Dogwood
Tourer

We need a place to upload pictures to, HDF's system is screwed up and who knows how long it will be that way.
I can't even submit a post most of the time.&nbsp\\;

Old 06-11-2008, 06:15 PM
turtle2
Cruiser

Made it back to Texas just in time to missed the rain-Thanks to all for a good time, and one of the best rides I have been on!! Many good friends were made-and hope to see all at the next big ride.Charlie and Brenda

Old 06-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Dogwood
Tourer

Trying again to post a picture..........

[IMG]local://upfiles/19618/D0BECC0FD1D04CEE9ACB0C1DB8BED538.jpg[/IMG]

Ok, the picture is there, but the thumbnail is broken, this is an improvement.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Beeracuda
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-12-2008, 04:41 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

The Burgers at the Barber Shop Cafe in Hillsboro, NM are almost as good as the world famous ones at the Owl Bar and Grill in San Antonio, NM.&nbsp\\; This pic. was on the first leg of our trip between T or C, NM and Silver City on the way to our first meeting point in Benson, Az.
&nbsp\\;
Bill

Old 06-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Whiskers
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 46 Posts

+1 on the burgers....damn they were good![sm=smiley20.gif]
&nbsp\\;
The green chili at Miami was very damned good![sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]
&nbsp\\;
I was laughing so hard I can't remember what I ate at Denny's.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Peekaboo Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

&nbsp\\;

A few of the shots I had.

Quick Reply: Post Your Pictures and Stories of the 2nd Annual HDF SW Rally and 3rd Annual Green Chili Run