Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My wife's early anniversary present!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 PM
lildee
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have mini apes on my bike and LOVE THEM! I think a windshield will help her also.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Gay Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by lizdc
You shoud be able to use willie max compact slants without moving anything. They can be used as throw overs so they would work on solo seat
yeah, I was kinda thinkin throw overs for her but she's enamored by the Harley bags and they don't give them damn bags away! LOL

Old 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Gay Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by lildee
I have mini apes on my bike and LOVE THEM! I think a windshield will help her also.
Bad *** Nightster!

Yeah we'll see how she feels about that, I love my 16" apes:-)

Old 05-23-2011, 11:51 PM
keod
Cruiser

Maybe try the Licks solo bags http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/s...php?page_id=67 . I have these on 11 Superlow and put the HD saddlebag locks on and really like.
Or XL1200 pony express bags http://xl1200.com/pony_express_saddle_bags (also on ebay, not cheap but I've seen on the Iron and they look good).
I was leaning forward too (height challenged LOL). Was going to get risers or apes but after pulling the bars back/down as much as I could and it was enough to make me sit upright.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:53 PM
lildee
Tourer

[quote=theEvilMalcore;8361321]Bad *** Nightster!

Thanks! I LOVE getting motorcycle parts for those "special" occasions i.e.- anniversary, christmas, birthday, lol. The fact that you bought her a bike for your anniversary is awesome!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

I tell her all the time that she's the best wife I've had so far! (she's number 3) LOL

Old 05-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by keod
Maybe try the Licks solo bags http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/s...php?page_id=67 . I have these on 11 Superlow and put the HD saddlebag locks on and really like.
Or XL1200 pony express bags http://xl1200.com/pony_express_saddle_bags (also on ebay, not cheap but I've seen on the Iron and they look good).
I was leaning forward too (height challenged LOL). Was going to get risers or apes but after pulling the bars back/down as much as I could and it was enough to make me sit upright.
OOOO those are cool, I'll show her those in a minute!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

she says they won't fit the kitchen sink!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:23 AM
BRKFLHX
Advanced

Hope my better half isn't reading this post. I'll be further in the dog house. I can hear her now, "Where's my bike I've been asking for the last 3 years? Oh yeah I forgot you keep buying new ones for yourself." I'm screwed. BTW - nice looking bike and Happy Anniversary!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:39 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by BRKFLHX
Hope my better half isn't reading this post. I'll be further in the dog house. I can hear her now, "Where's my bike I've been asking for the last 3 years? Oh yeah I forgot you keep buying new ones for yourself." I'm screwed. BTW - nice looking bike and Happy Anniversary!
We've been together for 4 years and she's always been behind me and saying how much she really wants to learn to ride and she's tearin it up lemme tell ya!
When she's road worthy for distance I'll buy her a Dyna or something bigger and she can help pack **** to Sturgis instead of trying to overload my bike.
But trust me if you do get her one she'll be the happiest woman you've ever seen and she might do things to to you that would frighten fish!

Quick Reply: My wife's early anniversary present!