The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

HARLEY: Pro Street and Pro Super Tuner 2018 model updates

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 01:39 AM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by steelcowboy
As a person who sells exchanges and refurbished Super Tuners in the US its amazing to finally see a thread that isnt just bashing the efforts. Great detailed write up as well i might add.
I didn't know you were refurbishing the tuners man, Seriously I didn't know what would happen when I plugged it all in but yea it worked like a charm and I saved myself around $300 AUD. Yea the refurbished Race Tuner worked like a charm.
I haven't done the auto tune yet as my back is fooked again.
Any tips? Is the 950RPM idle necessary ? I liked 850 is it a oil pressure thing ?
I've lost a little AFR tuning down low even though it's stronger down low if that makes sense , going with the DK Thunder Torque Inserts as it's a cheap option too gain a little more down low , then I'll Auto tune it.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:38 PM
harleytuner
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 216 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by badcooky
I didn't know you were refurbishing the tuners man, Seriously I didn't know what would happen when I plugged it all in but yea it worked like a charm and I saved myself around $300 AUD. Yea the refurbished Race Tuner worked like a charm.
I haven't done the auto tune yet as my back is fooked again.
Any tips? Is the 950RPM idle necessary ? I liked 850 is it a oil pressure thing ?
I've lost a little AFR tuning down low even though it's stronger down low if that makes sense , going with the DK Thunder Torque Inserts as it's a cheap option too gain a little more down low , then I'll Auto tune it.
I wouldn't lower the idle under 950 RPMs with a stock oil pump and camplate.

Old 04-24-2021, 10:55 AM
new2021harley
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought a 2021 with 114

Originally Posted by shanneba
Both the HD Pro Super Tuner and Pro Street Tuner software have updates for the 2018 models already.

Both Updates UnInstall the current version of the software!

StreetTuner11.000.5007.exe

What's New in This Version of Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner
Version 11.000

Version 11.000 Software is a 2018 Model Year update which includes the following:

Software Information Summary:
Description Version
Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner Software Version 11.000
Vehicle Communication Interface Software Version 414

Calibrations Added:
2014 -2017 Calibrations for all models have been updated with new improved calibrations.
The software will recognize when a new superseded calibration is required in Tuning and provide
the user with the appropriate calibration.

Vehicle Support:
Model Year 2018 Vehicle support has been added with new calibrations.
Software enhancements:
Expanded coverage for the "Smart Tune PRO Automatic Tuning Module" Wide Band Oxygen Sensor tuning.
Guided Tuning launch button has been added to the Home Screen.
RPM Limit Reduction Adjustment has been added to the Tuning Setup for Milwaukee Eight™ equipped vehicles.
Operating System:
Street Tuner software is approved for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 10 (64 bit) system

SuperTuner11.000.0002.exe
What's New in This Version of Screamin' Eagle Pro Super Tuner
Version 11.000

Version 11.000 Software is a 2018 Model Year update which includes the following:

Software Information Summary:
Description Version
Screamin' Eagle Pro Super Tuner Software Version 11.000
Vehicle Communication Interface Software Version 414

Calibrations Added:
2014 -2017 Calibrations for all models have been updated with new improved calibrations.
The software will recognize when a new superseded calibration is required in Tuning and provide
the user with the appropriate calibration.

Vehicle Support:
Model Year 2018 Vehicle support has been added with new calibrations.
Software enhancements:
Expanded coverage for the "Smart Tune PRO Automatic Tuning Module" Wide Band Oxygen Sensor tuning.
Guided Tuning launch button has been added to the Home Screen.
Operating System:
Super Tuner software is approved for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 10 (64 bit) system.
I wish dealership would have told me about these issues before I had them put a pipe and tune on my 21 low rider.