The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help with Ride for Kids

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 11:45 AM
roozak
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help with Ride for Kids

I am helping organize a ride here in Chattanooga, Tennessee for the Fall. All the money and proceeds go to the local childrens hospital, T.C. Thompson Childrens Hospital.

What I am looking for are any folks that would like to donate any items for auction or any promotional items from businesses that would like to donate. We would prefer new unopened items.

For those that donate auction items we will announce your name, if you wish, and of course any businesses that donate any items we will have your name in print on our list of businesses that helped to sponsor the event.

If anyone has had experience with this please let me know, I am open to all kinds of ideas.

Thanks...

Old 08-18-2009, 11:51 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hit up all your local buisness as well, asking for donations for the auction or donations toward the food if your having any etc. Used to run alot of fishing tournaments and we put on one poker run for a family at work.

Most buisness are more willing to give you an item than money or buy you hot dogs or hamburgers etc.

Make sure you keep a detailed list of who gives what so you can thank them at the event and with a card.

Auctions can be done either way silent or a fun auction which tends to get people spending and having a good time.