Vest - Harley Davidson Forums

The Patriot Guard Riders A Place To Talk About The PGR and PGR Missions.

Vest

Old 02-24-2018, 04:20 PM
grump1
Club Member
Default Vest

I recently joined the PGR. Was wonder if there is some kind of pattern for patch placement. Uniformity I guess. It's all about respect. Thanks in advance.

Old 02-24-2018, 10:45 PM
sloufoot
Super Moderator
Thanked 1,058 Times in 976 Posts

The patch placement is pretty much what you want. There is a large round patch that you can put upper and lower rockers on. that is the way I have mine along with a large POW-MIA eagle under the lower rocker.
On the front pretty much the way you want things also. Nothing really a requirement. Some areas don't want you to do the rockers because of the 1%'ers. But most areas it makes no difference. If anyone gives you any noise about it, jut let them know why and there isn't anything more said.
Just some info,,,,, if you buy a vest for a patch on the back try and find one without the seam going down the middle. Easier to sew. Leather-up.com has some good buys.

The Following User Says Thank You to sloufoot For This Useful Post:
grump1 (02-24-2018)

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: