Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Caught a stranger sitting on my bike! Wrong move!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 10:56 AM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

It's amazing how some people don't respect other people's property.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:58 AM
mainshaft
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yip 2 last summer I just missed a girl at work taking a picture of her girl friend on my bike, they were walking away from it with a digital camera, they erased the pictures after I noticed the big long scratch in the top of my saddle bag. No proof, the security camera wasn't on the scoot, and the scratch is still FCKN there.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:58 AM
hdbe
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont blame you a bit..

Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 AM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EasternSP
Getting all bent outa shape and maintaining a cool head about it will usually end with the same result. Getting the person off the bike without shoe scuff marks on the tank or seat.
Actually, you could have been run up with assault charges by blowing out there in a rage if that's what you did.
Yeah, our bikes are our pride and joy, but they are only iron and plastic. The person who damages it would have to pay.
If you just want to vent on someone then, well there's your opportunity. Lots of other reasons also, I.E. I said pass the salt, not the pepper!!!!
While I agree with the "you catch more flies with honey, than vinegar" part of your post. I think the assault charges part may be a bit over the top. Of course, I wasn't there, but it didn't sound like he threatened anyone. Just was upset, and rightly so, that someone was on his bike, uninvited.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 AM
2K1FLHPI
Tourer

"Honestly officer, they were trespassing and trying to steal my bike!"

Old 06-02-2009, 11:04 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 118 Likes on 82 Posts

Exactly the same way here cuz I'm very **** about my toys. One kid in my neighborhood didn't know I was in the garage working on my Harley as he hopped in my Corvette as it was sitting outside on my driveway. I ran immediately to the driver's door where he couldn't get out of the car, saw his eyes about to be filled with tears and yelled at him as he was getting out of the car, "Who gave you permission to get in my Vette ?".

Walked him home and spoke with his dad. Guess what his dad told me...Oh, It's just a car and he didn't do any damage along with his smirky smiling face. I blew my top with profanity language I could think out of my head and told the kid to stay the f**k off my property.

Minutes later...Cop came over to my house, saw me hopping mad as I walked to his car and told him, "Don't you have anything better to do ?". He told me to calm down and watch my language. Yelled at him, Hell No !, You tell that stupid kid and his dad to shape up by not getting into neighbor's properties. Simple as that...Get my point across your head, Huh.

All's well after that,

Thorey

Old 06-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Jinks
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I've had it happen three times. Once at Canaveral, once in Jacksonville, & once in Georgia on the way home from a meet. I walk up to the offenders & demand their car keys. Usually doesn't take 'em long to figure out that givin' me their keys isn't a good idea, & then they realize what they're doin'. Yeah, one of 'em started the "We ain't hurtin' nuthing" crap, but got quiet when I offered to turn his head around so it fit under the cap he was wearin'. The other two I embarrassed loudly in front of their family & onlookers. I think they took the lesson to heart.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Jeepin79
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, some people have no respect for others property. I think we are missing an obvious question of was she hot?

Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 AM
cegusa
Tourer

should should have done a better job of provoking big mouth to make the first move. Then..........................

Shame on us for being so sensitive about things like this

Old 06-02-2009, 11:14 AM
DoomBuggy
Road Master

I think it is the law in all states now that if a girl gets on your bike uninvited you are allowed to fondle her breasts on the spot. And if it's not the law it darn well should be!

Quick Reply: Caught a stranger sitting on my bike! Wrong move!