Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The PERFECT Ultra cup holder IMO with pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 08:22 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by rs03371
How secure does the snap on cover stay in place and do you plan on offering a version with a locking cover?
That would be my question. A pound or so of liquid in a cup does not sound like much, but a couple of good bumps and I wonder if the snaps would hold up?

Old 07-11-2013, 09:30 AM
FLUltrarider
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NDBadlands4-2
That would be my question. A pound or so of liquid in a cup does not sound like much, but a couple of good bumps and I wonder if the snaps would hold up?
I have ridden with this now for approximately three years in all kinds of weather, on all kinds of roads. The only issue I've ever had was on the BRP with an empty water bottle in the coozy. I guess it was light enough and hit the wind just right to blow it out of the holder. It was empty, and the coozy is just foam rubber, so no harm, no foul, but I hated loosing the Captain's Coozy! The only issue with the snaps is that when I do want to get in the fairing (which is rare since I don't store anything in them) they are really hard to get off!

Old 07-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Captain Itch
Sponsor
Received 603 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by FLUltrarider
I have ridden with this now for approximately three years in all kinds of weather, on all kinds of roads. The only issue I've ever had was on the BRP with an empty water bottle in the coozy. I guess it was light enough and hit the wind just right to blow it out of the holder. It was empty, and the coozy is just foam rubber, so no harm, no foul, but I hated loosing the Captain's Coozy! The only issue with the snaps is that when I do want to get in the fairing (which is rare since I don't store anything in them) they are really hard to get off!
I would try a little vaseline on the snaps and we would be happy to send you another coozy at no charge..Just contact us..