Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

US Harley Dealers can't ship to Canada???

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:22 AM
North Star
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bigcletus
Well I just got off the phone with a HD dealer in the US where I placed my order for my new seat. It's being shipped as I write this. Just for ***** and giggles, I asked about buying a NEW bike from them. The Parts manager told it was done in the recent past, selling to Canucks. I asked how. He told me we need an address there. So, I'm guessing here, set up a UPS mail box etc, for a few buck, or "move in" (on paper) with a dealer employee (no rent PLEASE) lol. That way, it would have been titled and plated in the US. Altho, looking at the bike prices between the 2 countries now, from what I saw, the differences in the actual bike prices are about 3k. I don't know if most people would jump thru all the hoops to save 3k. 2011 RG Ultra -color - (Canada) - 25,500 (+the other crap fees) 2011 RG Ultra -color - (US) - 23,059 (+the other crap fees

You're right- I noticed the price adjustments due to our high dollar on the HD Canada site- better than it was anyways.