Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Back From Biketoberfest

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 11:05 PM
asuperheat
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Back From Biketoberfest

Yep you are right got my beaches mixed up new smyrna is by pub 44 but in my defense rossmyer has a dealership there also just a small one though.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:00 PM
alazlo
Road Master

ORIGINAL: DI75
Also talked with Billy Lane who was just wandering around destination Daytona. Was very humble in light of his accident and amd cameoff super remorseful. Easy to cast stones at someone, however we've all made mistakes and it's trggic for all concerned.

We all haven't killed an innocent biker while passing on a double yellow line drunk, while driving under suspension from a previous DUI. That's more than a mistake, its arrogance. Screw him... He needs to go to prison for aggravated vehicular homicide....

Sorry about hi-jacking the thread!!!

Old 10-25-2006, 05:10 PM
cwilks
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What he said!!!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2006, 05:21 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

ORIGINAL: alazlo

ORIGINAL: DI75
Also talked with Billy Lane who was just wandering around destination Daytona. Was very humble in light of his accident and amd cameoff super remorseful. Easy to cast stones at someone, however we've all made mistakes and it's trggic for all concerned.

We all haven't killed an innocent biker while passing on a double yellow line drunk, while driving under suspension from a previous DUI. That's more than a mistake, its arrogance. Screw him... He needs to go to prison for aggravated vehicular homicide....
Mmm, Isn't ABATE or one of the big motorcycle organizations on a non-stop quest to insure people who kill bikers get executed? I'm pretty sure. "Kill a Biker-Go to Jail", or something like that. How ironic. I wonder how this washes with them.

Ooops....hijacked the thread.....ummmmm Biketoberfest was fun.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:23 PM
alazlo
Road Master

ORIGINAL: asuperheat

Yep you are right got my beaches mixed up new smyrna is by pub 44 but in my defense rossmyer has a dealership there also just a small one though.
Yeah, stopped at that one last year & bought a $17.00 light bulb from them. Got home & it was the wrong one. The right one cost $11.00. Told em no problem just give me back the six bucks.
Their answer was sorry, all I can do is give you a credit, We don't give cash refunds. I pointed out that it was their mistake & argued with the guy. Ultimately he bought the credit from me with his own money. Said once you spend your money with Rossmeyer there is NO REFUND. I spend a month in Florida every year, and haul at least four harleys down for myself & others.

Two years ago one of the bikes I hauled down needed a warranty repair. Guy took it to Daytona Harley. No Charge for the warranty work but they charged him a $50.00 "Walk Around Fee" for having the work done during bike week. Rossmeyer won't be getting ANY of my money...