Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone order an Air Shammy recently? any problems with the order?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 02:53 PM
jacknthebox
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Anyone order an Air Shammy recently? any problems with the order?

Ordered one 16 days ago on April 4th and it still has not arrived - no order confirmation and no tracking number or anything. I contacted them by phone and left messages to call me back and also sent 2 emails inquiring about my order and no response. Getting nervous. I usually have great service ordering online but I got burned once for $200 so the lack of response has got me thinking.

I am not bashing them (yet) - just wondering if anyone else is familiar with this company and had any trouble with them?

Old 04-20-2011, 04:43 PM
booch
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

I ordered one on March 20, never heard anything for a few days as far as a confirmation. I called several times and emailed and finally heard back.
I received delivery on April 7 to Canada.
Most online purchases I have made usually email back a confirmation right away so I too became a little worried but did finally receive it.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:41 PM
jacknthebox
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by booch
I ordered one on March 20, never heard anything for a few days as far as a confirmation. I called several times and emailed and finally heard back.
I received delivery on April 7 to Canada.
Most online purchases I have made usually email back a confirmation right away so I too became a little worried but did finally receive it.
Thanks for replying - I am trying to be real patient. I guess I will keep trying to reach them and hope that maybe they are just a little backed up.....would be nice to get a reply though to know for sure.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:39 AM
TedMan
Road Warrior
Received 230 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by jacknthebox
Thanks for replying - I am trying to be real patient. I guess I will keep trying to reach them and hope that maybe they are just a little backed up.....would be nice to get a reply though to know for sure.
I am having same issue on a return/exchange. No replies. If I don't hear anything soon I'm going to start working with PayPal to get this reversed. A simple acknowledgement would suffice.

TedMan

Old 05-03-2011, 12:05 PM
jackloganbill
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same thing. Ordered, no confirmation. I finally emailed them and they replied the unit would be shipped in a few days. A few days later it arrived at my door. And works great by the way. Dries the EGC in no time!

Jack