Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 Dyna Stage 1 a/c and Remap - EFI

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 12:08 AM
kentlca
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 Dyna Stage 1 a/c and Remap - EFI

I just installed the stage 1 A/C kit had the ECM remapped.

WHAT a difference. The entire power band is smoother with far more acceleration and the hole-shot is amazing. It was defiantly worth the bucks. I’d have to recommend this upgrade to anyone…..

Old 03-26-2005, 06:43 PM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 05 Dyna Stage 1 a/c and Remap - EFI

What pipes did you use?

Old 03-27-2005, 01:43 AM
Fuente
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can only tell you that after I had my Stage One: V&H Big Shots Staggered, Ness Big Sucker Air Cleaner, and Power Commander... it is an entirely different runnin' machine. Quicker, stronger, and the sound is exactly what I would have hoped for.

I go to Cook's Corner every weekend here in South Orange County, California... a classic hangout for Harleys. And while there are numerous 'show bikes' that go from the garage to Cook's, back to the garage, and while there are many of the 'big hitters' such as the Electras, Fat Boys, etc... I get many a compliment for my Super Glide Custom!

The black pearl with the red-striping always get a few comments among the often 300+ bikes there each Saturday and Sunday afternoon into the evening.

I can hardly wait for my new seat (Sundowner), sissy bar and pad, chrome battery cover, chrome electrical and coil covers, chrome oil dipstick cover, and detachable windshield (lightly smoked). I anticipate the bike's lines to come to life even more after they arrive.

Only thing I need to get rid of is this damn EPA thingy sticking out (black plastic) on the front end under the engine... I plan to get a color coordinated spoiler soon but I have to ice this thing first. Any suggestions on what I need to do? A service tech, under the table, told me to just pull the lines out and unbolt the thing. Sound correct to you Cali guys?

Old 03-27-2005, 11:01 AM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 6 Posts

Fuente,

Congrats...I remember all the questions, and I'm glad that you are happy...a few of us know what we're talking about! We try to throw some truth in the midst of all the opinions so that way we have some credability!

POST PICS!

Mac

Old 03-28-2005, 06:57 AM
SERB
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only thing I need to get rid of is this damn EPA thingy sticking out (black plastic) on the front end under the engine... I plan to get a color coordinated spoiler soon but I have to ice this thing first. Any suggestions on what I need to do? A service tech, under the table, told me to just pull the lines out and unbolt the thing. Sound correct to you Cali guys?

Thats about it. I had the stealer remove it when they re maped to EFI, put on the Stage 1 and V&H Pro Pipe.