Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Premium Tour-Pak pod speakers; part numbers/alternatives?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 12:38 AM
Wodan
Banned
Received 135 Likes on 114 Posts
Default Premium Tour-Pak pod speakers; part numbers/alternatives?

Hi.

anyone any idea what the part numbers for the Premium Tour-Pak (this one link) pod speakers; or alternatives?

I don't know if it has been obsoleted already but I can't find where the company lists part numbers for accessories like them.

(Likewise individual parts from the installation kit).

Have the pods but no speakers, would like to see a part fiche to work out wiring connectors etc.

Thanks.

Old 10-25-2017, 04:38 AM
Babyboy
Stellar HDF Member
Received 463 Likes on 389 Posts

You can try this link for your parts break down

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....MyDxoCFS3w_wcB

Old 10-25-2017, 11:15 AM
Wodan
Banned

Thanks, I use that a lot but it does not list accessories, only complete bikes.

You can also see it here without Ronnie's branding losing a third of the screen.

http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/.../showmodel.asp

At least I've worked out they are a fairly standard 5.25" speaker, possibly p/n: 77029-06.

But I'm not sure if the pods that go with this particular Tour-pak are stock, same as the Ultras, or custom.

Last edited by Wodan; 10-25-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:59 PM
TJRoadking2016
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wodan
Hi.

anyone any idea what the part numbers for the Premium Tour-Pak (this one link) pod speakers; or alternatives?

I don't know if it has been obsoleted already but I can't find where the company lists part numbers for accessories like them.

Have the pods but no speakers, would like to see a part fiche to work out wiring connectors etc.

Thanks.
Hello sir,

so a couple of questions,
is your stereo been modified. I see your pretty much simply looking to place speakers in the pods. If you have after market amplifier in your bike, then you will want to go with some higher power speakers.

if your stereo is bone stock, you can probably post that your looking for the stockers to put in there, and those that have upgraded their system would probably sell you a set of pod speakers for real cheap.

If its in the mix of you want to upgrade your sound system. I highly recommend jumping over to the rockford fosgate forum and talking to them. They have direct factory replacement equipment/amplifiers for harleys, and they are worth every penny. I know ive ridden a couple bikes with stock systems, and its hard to hear them at higher speeds, so upgrading at least the front speakers is a definite good idea.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:01 PM
RayHD11
Advanced
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Hi.

Thanks.

I can help but need to know what year/model of Harley you have.... Road King don't have a radio system so you need to go with a cruiser amp and speaker kit...similar to part # 76000635.

Last edited by RayHD11; 10-25-2017 at 02:14 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Wodan (10-26-2017)
Old 10-25-2017, 02:02 PM
TJRoadking2016
6th Gear

By the time you spend all the $ getting your rear pod speakers set up, you may as well have upgraded, (the aftermarket stuff comes with all the upgraded wiring included)

Old 10-25-2017, 02:33 PM
Wodan
Banned

Thanks.

Yes, sound system not built in, I bought the Premium Tour-Pak as a stand alone.

The pods were empty.

I am also figuring that not paying the Harley Tax™ will buy me better sounds. I am just aiming at an simple iPod/USB player to amp type of system ... but have not found a stylish, simple, low tech mount yet.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:58 PM
RayHD11
Advanced
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks.

The pods were empty.

I am also figuring that not paying the Harley Tax™ will buy me better sounds. I am just aiming at an simple iPod/USB player to amp type of system ... but have not found a stylish, simple, low tech mount yet.
My wife went with the Boom on her Soft Tail Slim... same part number I listed for you. It's bluetooth so she would use the music she downloaded on her phone. Used a USB plug adapter from her battery charger plug. Volume control is on the handlebar...turn on the music, and ride. Sound wasn't bad considering the minimal windshield she was using,

Wodan (10-26-2017)
Old 10-25-2017, 05:35 PM
TJRoadking2016
6th Gear

Thanks.

The pods were empty.

I posted this on a different thread, however i'll post this here for you to see, I have that ipod to amp type set up, and in the video it shows what i used to do it. its not a full install video but you will get a good idea what to do. This is all installed by me so feel free to ask questions i'll help best i can

Wodan (10-26-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 47,827 Likes on 18,580 Posts

deleted