Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 10:12 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Mine is also the Drag Specialties light

Old 04-23-2016, 10:24 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by steve5109
Here's a picture of my bike. Not near as nice as most of the bikes on this page, but I'm working on it. I just got a set of 13" hagons which aren't on in the picture.
That's a nice ride Bro. Nice and clean.

Old 04-23-2016, 10:29 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by emerican19
Gave her a little bath today after the T-Header bracket broke in half and got tranny fluid all over

Are you regretting that thunderheader? I love the sound, but for the coin, I'm a little hesatant to throw that much into one. Is the performance gain/sound worth the finish and bracket issues a lot of owners have had?

Old 04-23-2016, 11:52 PM
Durkdiggler
Novice
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SquishyLowRider
Are you regretting that thunderheader? I love the sound, but for the coin, I'm a little hesatant to throw that much into one. Is the performance gain/sound worth the finish and bracket issues a lot of owners have had?
Quality of the chrome finish is great on mine I havent haad any issues at all. I think the guys that are having issues with brackets breaking are the guys that can wheelie their bikes. I have heard of some discoloration with the black finish over time but I would recommend it. Its a great pipe. I really like the sound its throaty and sounds great. When I threw mine I didnt need to re jet or anything and seemed like it woke it up. not a big power gain or anything but the power curve felt a lot more broad and pulled harder up top. imo

Last edited by Durkdiggler; 04-23-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:14 AM
emerican19
Road Warrior

The following users liked this post:
SquishyLowRider (04-27-2016)
Old 04-24-2016, 12:18 AM
emerican19
Road Warrior

Best pipe for sound and performance, period. Yes, the finish sucks on the black ones, but the performance gains are worth it. I'm not in this to win any beauty pageants so I'm ok with it. I hear a lot of brackets breaking, but it's always the dudes pulling wheelies and jumping their bikes.

My bike has something wonky going on. I've got an insane wobble and vibration. My chain/belt guard actually snapped off the other day, then my Thunderheader bracket today. I'm chalking mine up as a fluke or related to whatever this shimmy is.

Old 04-24-2016, 12:18 AM
Chappull
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice bikes!

Old 04-24-2016, 01:27 PM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by steve5109
Did you get the custom dynamics equalizer? I was gonna get the smart signal stabilizer they sell. Seems like an easy install.
Yes I got the one they sell. Super easy install and set up

Old 04-26-2016, 05:35 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Guys I need some advice. I've got about 3k ready to spend on my relatively stock bars due to an idiot who cut me off a few weeks ago.

My insurance adjuster was a biker and really went out of his way to find some money for me when doing the report. My tank clear coat chipped in one spot, one mirror got wrecked, bars bent, and the exhaust got scratched up.

The tank is probably going to an auto shop to get repaired. If the estimates are too much, I'm going to get it powder coated black to get rid of the pinstripe and HD logo.

Any suggestions on these upgrades?

DeathSquad 12 T-bars
MS Gauntlet fairing
Some mirrors
Big Sucker air cleaner
PV3 tuner
Black Thunderheader (still weighing the finish issues)
13.5 Hagon shocks

Does that sound like a good start?

Thanks guys!

Old 04-26-2016, 08:03 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 148 Likes on 90 Posts

I'm a fan of a taller fairing. I had the Gauntlet and went to a Rifle with the 15" windshield and just switched that for the 18". I wanted the air kicked over my head better.

There are some who will call blasphemy, but I like other pipes better than the Thunderheader. I've never had one, and I have several friends with them. But, that's me. Look into Bassani, D&D and Vance & Hines has some new stuff that might be interesting. BUT--there's no denying the look and the sound of a Thunderheader.

You might want to look into doing something for the front suspension, too.

Guys I need some advice. I've got about 3k ready to spend on my relatively stock bars due to an idiot who cut me off a few weeks ago.

My insurance adjuster was a biker and really went out of his way to find some money for me when doing the report. My tank clear coat chipped in one spot, one mirror got wrecked, bars bent, and the exhaust got scratched up.

The tank is probably going to an auto shop to get repaired. If the estimates are too much, I'm going to get it powder coated black to get rid of the pinstripe and HD logo.

Any suggestions on these upgrades?

DeathSquad 12 T-bars
MS Gauntlet fairing
Some mirrors
Big Sucker air cleaner
PV3 tuner
Black Thunderheader (still weighing the finish issues)
13.5 Hagon shocks

Does that sound like a good start?

Thanks guys!

The following users liked this post:
SquishyLowRider (04-27-2016)

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's