Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I got the bug.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 08:01 PM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Default I got the bug.....

For a new Road Glide . I know this is the Dyna room , and probably most will say I'm nuts . But I have been working on my bike to make it into something that's a little more me , but now I'm convinced I have to have a Road Glide . So , if someone wants a 2007 WG

Old 08-13-2010, 08:25 PM
The Dean
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not nutz, road glide is cool. If I was to replace my super glide it would be for a street glide. Just right now it is not happening. I'm enjoying building.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:33 PM
louisianaSVT2001
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the road glide

Old 08-13-2010, 08:45 PM
trip20
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Don't do that...... do this! It's cheaper

Old 08-13-2010, 08:49 PM
confederate
Most Wanted
Received 806 Likes on 392 Posts

Originally Posted by Wyde Glyde Bry

That looks great! Is that your bike? If so, who makes the batwing and how much? Does it have the ability to put in a stereo system? I dig it.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Taddeoeg
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you looking at the new RG Ultra or does the Custom have what you want? Either way, its a sweet bike. Big change in many ways from your WG, so I'll give the standard advice and recommend you rent one for a day and put some miles on it.

I love my EG Classic and don't waste my time with the silly arguments about batwing fork mount vs. sharknose frame mount. They both have pros and cons and what matters is what speaks to YOU.

BTW, my lil bro has wanted a RG for a few years and the Ultra has him super-hooked. His youngest finishes college this year so when the tuition ends, the Harley payments start.

Good luck!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Johnny_Ringo
Cruiser

you want to sell me your thunderheader then?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:35 PM
trip20
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by confederate
That looks great! Is that your bike? If so, who makes the batwing and how much? Does it have the ability to put in a stereo system? I dig it.
Thanks man, yeah that's my bike. The fairing is made by Memphis Shades. It's basically just a fairing shaped windshield, but I have no doubt that someone could mount a stereo in there. I didn't need to because I already have a Pyle stereo system on the bike.

When I slap on the tour pack it's full touring mode baby! I love this setup because there's one thing it offers that a true touring bike can not..... and that is I can strip it all down and ride with out all the "baggage" to feel that Dyna feeling all over again.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:48 PM
jordanball33
Road Master

Thanks man, yeah that's my bike. The fairing is made by Memphis Shades. It's basically just a fairing shaped windshield, but I have no doubt that someone could mount a stereo in there. I didn't need to because I already have a Pyle stereo system on the bike.

When I slap on the tour pack it's full touring mode baby! I love this setup because there's one thing it offers that a true touring bike can not..... and that is I can strip it all down and ride with out all the "baggage" to feel that Dyna feeling all over again.
whats the part number on that fairing from memphis shades? all i see are ones for the touring and softtail models i guess, i may not be looking in the right place. but thats a cool option

Old 08-13-2010, 10:50 PM
jordanball33
Road Master

id like to see more pics too please

Quick Reply: I got the bug.....