Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new Bob

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 04:28 AM
BlackhawkDriver
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My new Bob

Well I've had my bike for a few weeks now and still hadn't put up any pics. No time cuz i've been ridin. Only 250 miles and already had a Korean back into me, bent the front fender pretty bad. This is my first Harley and i've only owned sportbikes and enduros and this one is by far my favorite. I definitely know what guys mean when asked why they bought a Harley and how you can't understand if you have to ask. so here she is, pretty much the only Cool blue pearl one I've seen rolling around or on the forum. Could I be the only one? Oh well if so thats great cuz I love the color. (It does Look better in person than in pictures though)

And My Korean Garage shared with my upstairs neighbor:

Soon to come and already ordered Rinehart Crossbacks, SE Ventilator and PCV.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:30 AM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

That does look sharp

Old 06-28-2011, 04:34 AM
Cowpokey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 202 Likes on 29 Posts

Sorry to hear about the fender. Where in Korea are you? BTW, there's another FB the same color sitting in the entrance of the O-Club here at Osan. The guy buying that one has to wait on getting his MSF course...so you have the only one I've seen around here, for now.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:50 AM
BlackhawkDriver
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cowpokey
Sorry to hear about the fender. Where in Korea are you? BTW, there's another FB the same color sitting in the entrance of the O-Club here at Osan. The guy buying that one has to wait on getting his MSF course...so you have the only one I've seen around here, for now.
I'm stationed down at Humphreys. I was up at at Osan earlier today, only decent weather for riding we've had lately and it looks it gonna go back to crap here tonight. But when I bought mine I thought that I was getting the one in the O-Club over there but it turns out mine was down at Kunsan.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:56 AM
Cowpokey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 202 Likes on 29 Posts

Cool, I'm sure I'll see you around. The Hump is just around the corner. Stop by the Atrium, just around the corner from the VFW there, and talk to Radar, he knows me. We are hoping to do an around the Penn run this weekend, but the weather is looking like crap.