Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New pics and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
crazyanimal
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default New pics and Updates

We took some pics this morning of both of our bikes. Mike posted a video of his mods in his "2 more sleeps" thread and a start up for you all to hear. I am posting pics of his bike here too.

I am also posting pics of my bike now too with all the mods that I have so far:

So far I have changed my seat, added windshield with bag, diamond ice gas cover and diamond ice gauge trim. I then have the harley davidson license plate (didn't go diamond ice because I didn't like it as much). On the left side of the bike I got the diamond ice derby cover with the screamin' eagle spark plug wires. Then on the right I have the diamond ice timing cover, the screamin' eagle breather kit with the diamond ice cover and HD sock. I painted the backing plate black to get rid of the aluminum look and save money on buying another backing plate. I have the screamin' eagle tuner with my bike for excellent speed and performance. I have the Cobra slip ons with a 1.75" baffle... gives a nice deep tone which is what I love. Also have a chrome battery trim which was aluminum before. I painted the six speed in with silver paint on the clutch cover and then added the chrome bolt covers over the engine. I then have the regulator cover in chrome. That is about it for me until a later date. I hope to get a chrome tank trim and move my ignition from the forks to the gas tank. I also want to change my grips to match my diamond pegs and highway pegs. and add new mirrors. I also plan on changing my horn to go with my theme too. I am a girl but did not want a girlie looking bike. I think my mixture of black and chrome has really made my bike stand out. I am lovin' it.

Attached Thumbnails New pics and Updates-our-bikes.jpg   New pics and Updates-sb-2011.jpg   New pics and Updates-sb-and-sg.jpg   New pics and Updates-sb-back.jpg   New pics and Updates-sb-derby.jpg  

Old 05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
crazyanimal
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

More photos

Attached Thumbnails New pics and Updates-sb-gas-cover.jpg   New pics and Updates-sb-right.jpg   New pics and Updates-sg-left.jpg   New pics and Updates-sg-right.jpg   New pics and Updates-street-bob-mods.jpg  

Old 05-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Zakk13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 636 Likes on 327 Posts

Looks good!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Eagleman06
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good! You might want to cover your tag numbers up.