Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

Bagger Nation Cult 45

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 08:52 AM
StugotSOA
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bagger Nation Cult 45

I installed the new Bagger Nation Cult 45 slip ons. I love the sound, but it is not quite loud enough. I am unable to remove the baffle myself to modify it. It just doesn't want to come out, and I have tried using CRC, rubber mallet, and WD40. I plan on taking it to a mechanic, but I wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with these pipes. Is there insulation that can be removed? Has anyone been able to remove the baffles? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:39 AM
StugotSOA
1st Gear

So I assume no one has experience with these slip ons, but I wanted to give an update which leads to another question.
I had some luck with removing the baffles from the slip ons. There was no insulation. It's significantly louder, but there is a lot of "gurgling" on deceleration which is annoying. I also know it will probably damage my engine in the long run because of the lack of back pressure. I went ahead and ordered Big City Thunder baffles. Will these cure the annoying deceleration sound? I am running Khrome Werks 2 into 2 header system, so the baffles they sent me are quite small and have a different look than others I have ordered in the past. Will my engine be safe from damage if I leave out my stock baffles and just run the BCT baffles? If I put back the stock baffles along with the BCT baffles, will I be back to square one with the quiet sound, or will be louder? Sorry for all the questions, but I have an OCD problem when it comes to my exhaust. Please offer some feedback if you have any. Thanks

Old 11-18-2017, 08:48 PM
DB70
Stage IV

Originally Posted by StugotSOA
I installed the new Bagger Nation Cult 45 slip ons. I love the sound, but it is not quite loud enough. I am unable to remove the baffle myself to modify it. It just doesn't want to come out, and I have tried using CRC, rubber mallet, and WD40. I plan on taking it to a mechanic, but I wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with these pipes. Is there insulation that can be removed? Has anyone been able to remove the baffles? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I removed mine easily. It seems like there were 2-4 Allen screws in each of the muffler end caps that we removed & slid the baffles right out. Then, screwed them back in & to reattach the Holy Moly tips. We didn’t have to remove the mufflers to do this. There was no packing, just the metal baffles. They run & sound good without the baffles, but I think I will install the Big City Thunder QQ Monster baffles.

Old 04-01-2019, 08:08 PM
CB2060
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I e been looking at these. I have V&H turndowns now and have been curious how they sound compared to them. What are you comparing them to say they’re not loud enough? Thanks.

Originally Posted by StugotSOA
ive been looking at these and was wondering about loudness. I have V&H turndowns now. What are you comparing them to that they’re not loud enough? Thanks.