Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

Hello and Why?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 01:40 PM
MNLiz
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello and Why?

Hello again,
I posted some information here and it was deleted... Did I do something wrong in my post?

Thanks!

Old 08-10-2018, 02:03 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Did you read the rules? You were asked to do so when you joined. You need to have 5 posts and be a member for 30 days before you can post any sort of ad here. You don't meet either requirement. When you do you can post an ad in the proper section of the Classifieds, nowhere else. Telling us you need to sell something and then asking what you should sell it for is a sideways way to sell something. So your ad was removed.

Old 08-10-2018, 02:14 PM
MNLiz
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IzzoQuazzo
Did you read the rules? You were asked to do so when you joined. You need to have 5 posts and be a member for 30 days before you can post any sort of ad here. You don't meet either requirement. When you do you can post an ad in the proper section of the Classifieds, nowhere else. Telling us you need to sell something and then asking what you should sell it for is a sideways way to sell something. So your ad was removed.
Thank you for the reply. I apologize, my intention wasn't to post an ad but I understand how that may look from your end. I was looking for advice, get it running to sell or sell "as is" in addition to advice on pricing, i.e. appraisal or other thoughts.

Also, thank you for your service!

Liz