General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F***ed up day!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Coolbreeze
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F***ed up day!

Well, riding to work earlier today, I see this bike ahead of me on the highway. Naturally, I speed up to get a look-see. As I get closer, I realize I am looking at a new Indian motorcycle, and other than the brown leather bags with fringe hanging all over the friggin place it was a pretty nice sled. The guy even had on an Indian jacket, and chaps with Indian stitched down the legs.

The bike was nice, but the fellow riding it wasnt to bright. First, I pass him in my own lane and him in his. I come up on a group of big rigs, and as I am coming up beside them, this idiot whizzes by me in my lane between me and them. I shook my head and muttered what the hell! As he got past me he swerves over just in front of the rig, not using a turn signal, scaring the hell out of the driver enough to make him hit the brakes, and swerve towards me! To make matters even worse, he hit that big train horn hes got on that truck, unnerving me even more. I slowed way down and moved over to the far right lane and kept a steady speed to let all that go away.

I see down the road the guy is swerving over in front of other cars the same as he did the truck like it didnt even faze him. He was riding that thing like one of those rice riders. Now, when I get to work, I start getting the usual "aint motorcycles dangerous", and glad to see that brain bucket empty comments. I get these comments from folks all day today. Started getting on my nerves to be honest.

As I am riding home, these 4 clowns on ricers are gaining pace on me. All but one of them pass in their respective lanes and go on by. One of them hangs back, and gets behind me. One of the other 3 slows down and gets in front of me. A few seconds later, another one slows down enough to get beside me. By this time I was reaching in the bag for my gun, not knowing what these ********* were up to. I guess the guy beside me sees that I have reached into the bag and waves his hand to the other guy behind me to get back rapidly.

Well instead of backing off this guy passes between me and the other rocket in my friggin lane like a bat out of hell. The other guy takes off, and I see them take the next exit. I followed because the *** that passed me was fixxin to get a few encouraging words. As soon as they realize I am pulling up behind them they all took off like crazy, roasting the tires like they were a little scared of a poor little Harley.

I have about an hour drive home so 30 minutes later I am almost home and stop at a convenience store up above the house. As I round the other side of the store, lo and behold who do I see but none other than the one rider that was cruising along beside of me. Of course he was inside when I pulled up so there was no chance in his escaping this time. I knew it was him from the colors of the bike, and the stupid *** mowhawk thing on his chrome helmet. I leaned up against his bike and waited for him to come out. When he walked out of the store in his power ranger suit, he turned white, and stopped dead in his tracks. I asked him what the hell their problem was, and nervously he answered that they were just having fun and didnt mean no harm.

I gave him a few encouraging words, and the last thing he said was "I sure am glad you didnt decide to use that gun you pulled out sir, I actually thought you were going to kill us!" I just told him that him and his buddies should really be careful who they mess with out there. Now I am home sitting on the damn computer whining to you guys and drinking a beer. I am going to bed now and hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day. Cheers to all and have a good night.

Hows that? Maybe you can read it now? Maybe I need to put it in bold letters for ya? Let me know, I will do whatever I can to serve you massa!

Last edited by Coolbreeze; 08-07-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:53 AM
rogerfromco
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a Dear Penthouse story to me.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Coolbreeze
Road Master
Default *

Lol, thanks! Just trying to let off a little steam thats all. I guess youve never had a bad day?

Old 08-05-2009, 12:59 AM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 816 Likes on 802 Posts

hello life is meant to be different each day...

Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 AM
betchaan
Advanced

You should have given him a wake up slap, for any future stunts he might think of pulling

Old 08-05-2009, 01:30 AM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

some shtheads on this forum bitch to sound cool. but sometimes you gotta vent

i can understand your sht day tho...i got 'fist pumped' (up in the air and he yelled, scared the **** out of me) by a passing gold wing rider, got briefed by someone else's boss for changing lanes while only using hand signals, got a tooth chipped from a rock, got fcked with by a gang banger in a red doorag riding in a shitty old caprice with rims, the wife's pissed off, we lost our softball game, and my order from Sonic was fcked up.

hell, if the dog dies and my wife leaves me i'm writing a country song

Old 08-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Coolbreeze
Road Master

Originally Posted by stupid_rope
some shtheads on this forum bitch to sound cool. but sometimes you gotta vent

i can understand your sht day tho...i got 'fist pumped' (up in the air and he yelled, scared the **** out of me) by a passing gold wing rider, got briefed by someone else's boss for changing lanes while only using hand signals, got a tooth chipped from a rock, got fcked with by a gang banger in a red doorag riding in a shitty old caprice with rims, the wife's pissed off, we lost our softball game, and my order from Sonic was fcked up.

hell, if the dog dies and my wife leaves me i'm writing a country song
You win! Damn!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:24 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Coolbreeze
As I am riding home, these 4 clowns on ricers are gaining pace on me.

Is this one of the guys who gave you trouble?

Okay sorry, just having fun. DON'T SHOOT ME MISTER.....

Old 08-05-2009, 06:47 AM
captain m
Road Master

That's what you get for criticizing someone elses bike!!!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Haulen Ass
Former Sponsor
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Now I can say I've seen a clown on a motorcycle... thanks sleepman. Hopefully your conversation with the one douche bag got through his thick skull and may have learned its best not to fuc& with other bikers on the road.

As far as the Indian guy... we'll call him Johnny Statistic

Quick Reply: F***ed up day!