General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

One of our last nice days in the Northwest

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

ugh, hate to see it come again. 33 degrees and dark on my ride to work this morning! Those Gerbing gloves are looking better all the time.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Twistnride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Twistnride ---those are some awsome pics, second from last is a heart stopper.
I have family out that way and dream of riding out there !
That pic is on the west shore of Lake Chelan.
Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
70 yesterday (100 mi. w/ lunch @ Hudson's in Cd'A), 70 today (Thurs.) and tomorrow and then some rain for a couple of days in old Spoke-aloo. Been riding every day I can 'cause it'll end soon when the snow flies.
Great pics there Twisted - recognized everything but the air shot. Things sure look different from the air.
The air shot is looking north up the Okanogan River Valley,taken from my bro in law's Cub.
Originally Posted by Foodog
Just got back from a 100 mile putt and a good chicken fried steak for dinner. Nice evening and we met up with a tour bus full of travelers from Denmark at the dry falls park. The Harley's were like a magnet and the tourists took lots of pictures of my bud and I and the bikes. Had a nice chat with them before heading on down the road.
Dry Falls is as scenic as it gets,threw in a pic of the old Softail down there. And a few more.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:11 PM
macafly
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

.003 inches of rain in the past 80 days at Sea-tac airport as of yesterday. That's going to change big time starting tomorrow. The UW - USC and Seahawks - Patriots games this weekend in Seattle will be soggy and it will likely stay that way for months.

Thank God for football because this time of year can get brutal in our country. It gets dark early, too. Once the snow accumulates in the mountains (late November, usually), there's plenty to do and look forward to. In my view, snow sports are the only way to stay sane through the winter.