General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

Two Brothers Racing moto intake

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 03:12 PM
The_Old_Bill
Cruiser
Received 60 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Two Brothers Racing moto intake

Does anyone have any knowledge (customer / owner feedback) on the TBR Cruiser Moto Intake?

TBR have informed me that they perform on par with V&H related products, however they do not supply a rain cover at this time.

Last edited by The_Old_Bill; 12-14-2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: add url
Old 12-20-2018, 10:23 AM
slodsm
Road Master
Received 353 Likes on 215 Posts

I don’t have any Harley TBR experience, and frankly a lot of things have possibly changed in a decade.

But i raced sport bikes for a decade or more or more before stopping in 08. TBR never made the claimed power, never on par with other manufacturers like akrapovic or ti-force or even Yoshimura. They generally made a lot of noise and were “bargain priced” compared to competitors. Basically they were the JC Whitney of the sportbike world.

Things could have changed of course and quality could have stepped up so maybe someone with first hand Harley TBR experience will chime in.

Old 12-20-2018, 03:13 PM
The_Old_Bill
Cruiser
Received 60 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by slodsm
I don’t have any Harley TBR experience, and frankly a lot of things have possibly changed in a decade.

But i raced sport bikes for a decade or more or more before stopping in 08. TBR never made the claimed power, never on par with other manufacturers like akrapovic or ti-force or even Yoshimura. They generally made a lot of noise and were “bargain priced” compared to competitors. Basically they were the JC Whitney of the sportbike world.

Things could have changed of course and quality could have stepped up so maybe someone with first hand Harley TBR experience will chime in.
Cheers for the reply,

I do like the 'industrial' look of these air cleaners, but I am a bit dubious about the Foam Uni-filter aspect.

I am hoping someone who has used one could add more. Maybe I should have place this thread into the 'General Chat' Section.