Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

cool customs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 02:46 PM
grimm
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default cool customs!!!

thought i'd share some of my favorite custom trikes! i know mine can't hold a candle to it, but the exile was a strong influence on my build.

i can't wait to see what some of you guys do with your TGs after the newness wears off! i bet there could be some seriously cool customs made from those things!

post up some pics of your favorite customs!

grimm

Attached Thumbnails cool customs!!!-exile-russ.jpg   cool customs!!!-lucky-7-trike-3.jpg   cool customs!!!-santiago-old-school.jpg  
Old 07-20-2009, 06:41 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Grimm I all ways liked the customs. Wish I could have a ride on a few of them. Wish I could own A few of them. If I ever hit Mega Millions. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:53 PM
grimm
Road Master

more kickass trikes...

anybody else have a particular style they like best (besides the TG, that's a given around here)? tourers (baggers), hot rods, long and low sleds....i guess my preference is pretty obvious!

carlo and i can't be the only ones who dig customs!

Attached Thumbnails cool customs!!!-trike-envy-1.jpg   cool customs!!!-hot-rod-trike.jpg   cool customs!!!-dirty-bike.jpg  
Old 07-23-2009, 11:30 AM
grimm
Road Master

c'mon people......acknowledge something other than the almighty Try-Glyde. there is other quality stuff out there too. don't you get tired of complaining about the leaks, squeeks, rattles, and such? the trike section has turned into a big bitchfest, lately. enough with the complaining. let's talk about the rides, the customizing, the attention that we get, etc!

there used to be a thread that spudster had started, with the intent of keeping all of the TG problems together. that was an awesome idea. why don't you guys bring that thread back?

grimm

(let the flaming begin...)

Old 07-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Ironhorsepilot
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No flaming! Love the other trikes too! Always have. TriGlide threads are because of problems mostly, so it seems people don't talk too much about the good things with all trikes. I like the pictures and thanks for posting them! My favorite trikes when I went to the Rallies were the boss hoss trikes.

Last edited by Ironhorsepilot; 07-23-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:06 PM
grimm
Road Master

no doubt, ironhorse! i hadn't seen the boss hoss trikes, but they are cool as hell! i don't know...350hp is a little weak, tho!

Attached Thumbnails cool customs!!!-boss-hoss-57trike.jpg   cool customs!!!-boss-hoss-ford-coupe.jpg  
Old 07-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the pics. My ideal trike would be one like the Exile guys built but with a platform on that back that would accept different ways to carry some things for longer trips.

A stakebed platform or a large trunk or a supersized ice cooler that could actually double as a mega-sized tourpak, that sort of thing.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM
grimm
Road Master

dude...these are badass. not harley based, but wow...

Attached Thumbnails cool customs!!!-phoenix-trike-1.jpg   cool customs!!!-phoenix-trike-2.jpg