Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

GREAT PCIII Dyno Guy in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GREAT PCIII Dyno Guy in Dallas

Jim Sabin from Sabin Performance

Jim did a dyno tune for me this morning. I installed V&H Side Shots yesterday and had my PCIII installed for some time. Sabin uses the Dynotech Tuning Link software so he doesn't have to manually enter the correction values. The whole process took about 1.5 hours. The best part is he let me watch and explained each step of the process as he carried it out. He also emails the results. The price was $200 out the door.

I was way rich at cruising RPMs. Now the bike runs great. No more flat spots and de-cel popping.

If you're looking for a PCIII dyno tuner in the Dallas Fort Worth area, I highly recommend Jim at Sabin Performance.

Old 04-22-2007, 01:53 AM
T Tommyt
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GREAT PCIII Dyno Guy in Dallas

The price was $200 out the door.
Thats a good Price wish I was closer

Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 AM
MAchonewon
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ktm_scott

Jim Sabin from Sabin Performance

Jim did a dyno tune for me this morning. I installed V&H Side Shots yesterday and had my PCIII installed for some time. Sabin uses the Dynotech Tuning Link software so he doesn't have to manually enter the correction values. The whole process took about 1.5 hours. The best part is he let me watch and explained each step of the process as he carried it out. He also emails the results. The price was $200 out the door.

I was way rich at cruising RPMs. Now the bike runs great. No more flat spots and de-cel popping.

If you're looking for a PCIII dyno tuner in the Dallas Fort Worth area, I highly recommend Jim at Sabin Performance.
Great news Scott. Where did you purchase your PC III?

Old 04-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bought mine from Eastern Performance. It doesn't come programmed like those from FuelMoto, but if you plan on getting a dyno tune, Eastern has the lowest price.