Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Custom HD Softail show bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Dirtdiver38
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom HD Softail show bike

The Softail was originally built, started in March of 1998, by Red Racing in Boca Raton as show bike by the 4 owners to showcase there design skills, which is when I acquired the bike. The frame is a FRX from Sundance Components out of Cocoa Beach, FL. The S&S Super Stock 31 engine build was also done at Red Racing by Scotty, I believe. Transmission is a 5 speed RevTech. The custom paint was done by Zack in Pompano Beach in 1997. Engine power coating and frame were re-painted, again by Zack in 1998. The original SS v twin engine 88 cubic in. was increased in size to 96 cubic inch during this downtime.

This bike was the era of Arlen Ness and this bike as all Arlen Ness, wheels, brake rotors, brakes, controls, everything Arlen Ness bullet aluminum.

The bike does not have any real miles on it just local miles to shows, and events.

The frame has Bitch foot rest and a suction in place Bitch seat, not the most comfortable but you can ride Bitch.

The bike was maintained by Red Racing thru 2007. Service has been performed by several other HD shops and its last service was done by Mike at Masters Cycle Works in Pompano Beach, 2019 records are available.

In 2014 I suffered a stroke that left me with only partial use of my left leg and arm…so no more riding for me. Not wanting to sell my memories I keep the bike knowing one day I would sell the scooter….that day has arrived.

The scooter is store at Mike’s Cycle Works in Pompano Beach. A test ride can be arranged at that location.

Terms of Sale: $9,800.00 Cash Only. No Warranties.

I have all the original documentation, MSO’S for frame, engine, transmission.

The last service work performed by Mike at Master Cycle MAY have some coverage extended thru Master Cycle Work which needs to be confirmed by Mike.