Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO Numbers for Baggers???

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 01:21 PM
Heymikey
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

03 RKC, SE slip-ons, SE Airbox, SERT installed. Dynotune numbers: HP is 69.71, torque is 76.79. I can't say I was impressed with the results of $300.00 worth of Dynotuning. According to my chart, I gained 4.18 in HP and 0.98 in torque over the baseline readings they got from the stock SERT map I was originally using...

Old 08-16-2008, 02:27 PM
newrench
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2006 streetglide with a 95" ,ported heads ,42mm mikuni,tw55 cams,2into1 supertrapp.
106hp
105.9 torque

Old 08-16-2008, 03:19 PM
hdslam
Tourer

2004 FLTRI, stock engine run for baseline; 57.8 Max Power and 66.5 Max Torque.

Arlen Ness BS, Fullsac, Bub 7's, and SERT w/ a custom map by Trask Performance. Here are the numbers; 72.8 Max Power and 81.6 Max Torque. Nice improvement for a few add-on parts. Trask does all the Dyno runs for my bikes. Excellent people, and service. Very pleased.

Old 08-16-2008, 03:22 PM
hdslam
Tourer
Default tune

Originally Posted by Heymikey
03 RKC, SE slip-ons, SE Airbox, SERT installed. Dynotune numbers: HP is 69.71, torque is 76.79. I can't say I was impressed with the results of $300.00 worth of Dynotuning. According to my chart, I gained 4.18 in HP and 0.98 in torque over the baseline readings they got from the stock SERT map I was originally using...
Who did your tune? I would find another shop!!! I posted my numbers, where 15hp and 15lb/torque added. I would find another shop and retune.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:14 PM
krusr
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First pass everything set to Neutral:

68.29 HP
86.95 ft/lbs torque

20 passes over 4 days later:

82.53 HP
95.07 ft/lbs torque

Gains:

14.24 HP
8.12 ft/lbs torque

I could have set it for slightly higher HP or torque numbers but would have had to get it on the cams earlier than I wanted or off the cams earlier. The way it's set now, no monster motor but a good, economical build with power and torque through out the rpm range and it cost me less than half of what a standard B.B. build costs.

Find yourself a tuner who will take the time and trouble to find the "sweet blend" for your combination and you'll be surprised what you'll gain.

Last edited by krusr; 10-06-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Roadjunkie1
Banned

Originally Posted by krusr
Back to insults again Den old buddy? LOL

Yep, and I know all about your so called "Custom Build". LOL

At 6' 5" and 300lbs, I don't think I want to lose 150lbs, I do have a gut though so maybe 40lbs.

Anyway, your story, tell it the way you want, I could care less but it does prove two things:

First, I know more about wrenching than you want to give me credit for although I'm no expert,

Secondly, you just proved my signature perfectly:
Who said I was talking to you?
Was pointing out simple physics

Torque = the ability to overcome Inertia
Inertia = The natural state of an object whether it be in motion or at rest.

Don't take things so personal. You sound paranoid, I don't care what you weigh dude.

And as far as wrenching goes.... I do ALL my own work.. Presently doing a frame up rebuild on my old Dyna.

We can put an end to this nonsense anytime you wish. You see, I am neither your friend or your enemy. Like always, it's your call.

Have a Bla Bla Bla...day

Last edited by Roadjunkie1; 08-16-2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Thank you Krusr for your approval. BTW, George says..who?
Old 08-16-2008, 08:48 PM
krusr
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
Who said I was talking to you?
Was pointing out simple physics

Torque = the ability to overcome Inertia
Inertia = The natural state of an object whether it be in motion or at rest.

Don't take things so personal. You sound paranoid, I don't care what you weigh dude.

And as far as wrenching goes.... I do ALL my own work.. Presently doing a frame up rebuild on my old Dyna.

We can put an end to this nonsense anytime you wish. You see, I am neither your friend or your enemy. Like always, it's your call.

Have a Bla Bla Bla...day
Funny, you're the one sounding paranoid.

You did copy, and then subsequently modified my signature which I've been using for months didn't you? And although playing the innocent party, you've refered to me as being fat and overweight numerous times along with making several comments about my lack of mechanical skills.
And that's just on this board.
I won't even go into that verbal tirade you threw at me a week or so ago.

BTW, Torque is the intent of a force to produce rotation about an axis.

As mentioned, You can end this nonsense anytime you want and no, it's your call and has been ever since I made the mistake of standing up for you when you were down and hurt.
So as you're so fond of saying... "Have a blah, blah, day.
Ball's in your court neither friend nor enemy.

Last edited by krusr; 08-16-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:17 PM
bravo326
Banned
Default 2008 FLHTCU V&H True Duals/Rush Slip-ons PCIII

Can't find my dyno sheet (I'll post it if I do), but the run done at Sabine Performance in Dallas for my 2008 Ultra are 70.7 HP and 84.2 torque at 3K. That's with Vance & Hines True Dual headers, Rush slip-ons and a Power commander 3 with HD standard ECU download. Plus SE stage 1 air cleaner and back plate. Actually I should have specified the info listed with a SERT ECM download for the proper PCIII download. I didn't know until later that the bike had a SERT download previously installed. The bike did loose the decel pops after the PC work. And it runs good. But it won't keep up with a 110 or even a 103. So, cams, big bore, or both?

Old 08-17-2008, 05:08 AM
Roadjunkie1
Banned

Originally Posted by krusr
Funny, you're the one sounding paranoid.

You did copy, and then subsequently modified my signature which I've been using for months didn't you? And although playing the innocent party, you've refered to me as being fat and overweight numerous times along with making several comments about my lack of mechanical skills.
And that's just on this board.
I won't even go into that verbal tirade you threw at me a week or so ago.

BTW, Torque is the intent of a force to produce rotation about an axis.

As mentioned, You can end this nonsense anytime you want and no, it's your call and has been ever since I made the mistake of standing up for you when you were down and hurt.
So as you're so fond of saying... "Have a blah, blah, day.
Ball's in your court neither friend nor enemy.

My definition of torque is in relation to linear montion, and unless you do all your riding on a Dyno, was the point of relevance. But then again, any Califorina resident with an 2000 year bike and only 50,000 miles doesn't ride much anyway Mr Paraniod Google boy. Put the down the bottle and your two packs of smokes and go to a meeting dude. You're making a HUGE fool of yourself.

Before you respond with another " Verbal Traide", I wish to add, My Life, My Home, My Family and My Financial matters are none of your damn business. You could only hope to be as happy as me some day.

I suggest you stop stalking other men on the internet, it's just plain weird.

Get your last word in. I wash my hands of you (until you show up again)

My wife is going riding with her lazy a$$ husband. Heck, might even get her to buy breakfast too. (snicker snicker)

I feel sorry for you bro, I trully do. I know that are a good guy at heart, you should try to see the good in others.

Last edited by Roadjunkie1; 08-17-2008 at 05:26 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:32 AM
krusr
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
My definition of torque is in relation to linear montion, and unless you do all your riding on a Dyno, was the point of relevance. But then again, any Califorina resident with an 2000 year bike and only 50,000 miles doesn't ride much anyway Mr Paraniod Google boy. Put the down the bottle and your two packs of smokes and go to a meeting dude. You're making a HUGE fool of yourself.

Before you respond with another " Verbal Traide", I wish to add, My Life, My Home, My Family and My Financial matters are none of your damn business. You could only hope to be as happy as me some day.

I suggest you stop stalking other men on the internet, it's just plain weird.

Get your last word in. I wash my hands of you (until you show up again)

My wife is going riding with her lazy a$$ husband. Heck, might even get her to buy breakfast too. (snicker snicker)

I feel sorry for you bro, I trully do. I know that are a good guy at heart, you should try to see the good in others.
Denny,

I pray I never become as “happy” as you.
Your continual keyboard commando tactics have grown predictable and meaningless to me but the constant derogatory attacks, the insulting and demeaning comments, along with the condescending mannerisms in your wording which you enjoy spewing towards myself and others speak volumes towards the character of man you truly are as well as the type of man you wish to be but never will.

For one who claims to be the victim and completely innocent, it appears you've written quite a few insulting and derogatory comments towards me in just the above post alone.

Coincidence or are you trolling, trying to bait me into another verbal spar?

Maybe get both, not just yourself banned this time? I won't play this sick game you insist on playing.

As for me today, I’m hooking up with Stroker, Placerville Dyna, GlideRider, WindRider and a couple more “Losers” that know you and I'm sure we'll have some good laughs. In a couple of weeks I’ll be in Yreka with about 30 or so more “Losers” and I’m sure you’ll be spoken of fondly.
Be safe and enjoy your ride with your wife and the Chrome kittens.

Once again, your words, not mine have proven who the stalker is and what your foolish and infantile motives truly are.

Krusr

Last edited by krusr; 09-09-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Quick Reply: DYNO Numbers for Baggers???