Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto's Rush vs Jackpot packages

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Hrod
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fuel Moto's Rush vs Jackpot packages

Hi all, this is my first post since buying my new (08 EG Standard two weeks ago).&nbsp\\; After reading all the good reviews and comments about Fuel Moto's customer service and systems I decided to go that route.&nbsp\\; I have a few questions (I already e-mailed Jamie, but thought I should also ask them here).&nbsp\\;

1.&nbsp\\; What are the differences/advantages between the Rush and Jackpot complete packages (slipons, PC111 USB and AC)?
2.&nbsp\\; Price comparisons?

I want to get the black slipons (planing on turning the whole bike to black) and I wonder

3.&nbsp\\; What others experience have been with these black pipes?&nbsp\\;

When it comes to the baffles, reading the forums it seems that the 2.0 and 1.75 seems to be the middle of the road.&nbsp\\; Not too loud to wake up the wife when I come home late and loud enough to wake her up if she makes me mad.

4.&nbsp\\; Should I wait until after the 1000 mile check up to change the pipes, AC and install the PC111 or is it okay to do it before?

Thanks everyone for your answer/advise!

Hector

Old 07-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Hrod
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Fuel Moto's Rush vs Jackpot packages

Wow, no one? Maybe it is too nice out and everyone is riding (not that I could blame you!).&nbsp\\; Well, I went ahead and ordered the Rush packet from Fuel Moto. I will post and let others now how it works out.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;

Old 07-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Lowridin packer
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the fuelmoto setup - with Jackpot pipes. As far as I can tell, the jackpot pipes ARE Rush pipes, but set up with a specific baffle system that Fuelmoto designed - different size baffles in each side.&nbsp\\; I would get the pipes and see how you like them - order the package with the air cleaner and PC3.
&nbsp\\;
Then you can always change the baffles later- they use the RUSH baffles.
&nbsp\\;
Ed
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-08-2008, 01:31 PM
vtwinbmx
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Jamie is now making his own mufflers. The&nbsp\\;mufflers and&nbsp\\;baffles are all his own.&nbsp\\;No longer Rush. the Jackpot are all His