Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Caught a stranger sitting on my bike! Wrong move!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 01:05 PM
mayfly
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should have pulled what Jackson did on that one SOA episode.

Grabbed the camera and took the picture for them, then said "wel there is the before..." then after the beat down snap another - ... "and there is the after"

freakin idiots ! I would definately draw down on some idiot sitting on my bike and then get them on the ground as I call 911 to arrest the attempted bike stealers.

I was just sitting on it... - how else you gonna steal it if you aren't sitting on it

Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM
wharfrat1959
Advanced

Originally Posted by Road Ranger
LMAO...Only if she's hot...I wouldn't want to be fondleing any granny ta tas!
ah, i used to think this way when i was younger. now i appreciate some of the grannies i know and realize that the "any" in that sentence doesn't work!
Originally Posted by twistedcherokee
Should be a law against being that stupid.
when did Darwin's Law get repealed, anyway?

Old 06-04-2009, 01:47 PM
runnhrd
Road Master
Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

If you think that is bad, while at Rolling Thunder this year my buddy, who has a monster custom bike to the tune of 65K and I were sitting under a tree and some darlin just hops on just like the one did with your bike. My buddy WENT OFF and same thing happened. My buddy then says OK you owe me $500 for a wax job for the bike. Some folks just dont understand, we dont walk up to their cars and side onto the hood for pictures so dont touch our stuff!!!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Phurion
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by runnhrd
If you think that is bad, while at Rolling Thunder this year my buddy, who has a monster custom bike to the tune of 65K and I were sitting under a tree and some darlin just hops on just like the one did with your bike. My buddy WENT OFF and same thing happened. My buddy then says OK you owe me $500 for a wax job for the bike. Some folks just dont understand, we dont walk up to their cars and side onto the hood for pictures so dont touch our stuff!!!!!
If she was hawt I'da been inclined to work out something on the barter system.

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm shallow that way, but I look at it like this:

Rolling/boiling blood pressure vs a good old fashioned ****-slobbin from a hottie.

Take yer pick.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:56 PM
joewg3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should have picked her up like a 6 pack or bowling ball to show her you mean business then take some snapshots of the pepperonis on her chest as a reward for not whoopin on her guy.

I've only had a problem one time with somebody sitting on a car of mine. I came out of a club back when I was in the military and actually in shape. A group of guys were sitting on my car so I politely asked them to get off. They refused so I started wailing on the guy mouthing off. That went well until the other guys jumped me and ended up beating the crap out of me. The lesson... never try to fight more than one guy at a time! Although now I like the idea of taking a picture of the numbnut "stealing" my property prior to me hitting them. A scratch on a bike or car isn't worth a criminal record and me losing my job!

Old 06-05-2009, 12:05 AM
agm1563
Tourer

Too bad you didn't know where they were parked. You could have gone and opened up their car and just sat down and see how they would like it. People don't think of it that way but it's the exact same thing.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:57 AM
BillyG0856
Road Captain

Im with yall.....wouldnt want ANYONE climbing on my bike!!! At least, without my permission. Any DECENT, RESPECTABLE person would ask....or better yet....WILL ask!

Sad part is....people that do that.....it's probably as close as they'll come to knowing the THRILL.....

Billy G

PS....Maybe she needed some 'vibratin'???

Old 06-05-2009, 05:54 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 118 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by sldavis
So you're all pissed off about the disrepect you're shown by the kid and his father, but then you proceed to tell us all about how disrespectful you were to the cop as he pulled up, obviously answering a call and just doing his job, you jump his **** without giving him the least little amount of respect........Pot, meet Kettle
There you go, Behind the Keyboard Toughie...Now, You're the one who's showing disrespect by jumping on this thread/my post. How would you feel if you were in my shoes ?. Gotta show respect for others whatever doesn't belong to them basically means stay the hell off my property whether it's my house, biz, Corvette and Harleys. Isn't that hard to do ?.

...BTW, Sounds like you don't own a Harley though...

Thorey

Old 06-05-2009, 06:46 AM
Phurion
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DeafUltra
There you go, Behind the Keyboard Toughie...Now, You're the one who's showing disrespect by jumping on this thread/my post. How would you feel if you were in my shoes ?. Gotta show respect for others whatever doesn't belong to them basically means stay the hell off my property whether it's my house, biz, Corvette and Harleys. Isn't that hard to do ?.

...BTW, Sounds like you don't own a Harley though...

Thorey
He's got a point bud. You didn't do that for the officer who showed up just to do his job. You flew off the handle the moment he pulled up and started bashing, berating, and disrespecting him before he even got out of his car.

Or did I read your post wrong?

Originally Posted by DeafUltra
Minutes later...Cop came over to my house, saw me hopping mad as I walked to his car and told him, "Don't you have anything better to do ?". He told me to calm down and watch my language. Yelled at him, Hell No !, You tell that stupid kid and his dad to shape up by not getting into neighbor's properties. Simple as that...Get my point across your head, Huh.
Sounds pretty damned disrespectful to me. /shrug

Practice what you preach bub.

Not a "keyboard warrior" here. Just stating an opinion on what I read. Don't like it? Don't post. When posting on a public forum prepared to be judged by anyone and everyone who reads it. Simple fact.

PS
I DO own a Harley, in case it matters to you (which apparently it does).

Last edited by Phurion; 06-05-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:22 AM
sldavis
Road Captain

'07 Ultra myself, and that has nothing to do with the subject. You were pissed about someone sitting in your car, disrespecting you, and by your own words you turned around and were disrespectful to the cop that got called, without even giving him a chance to talk to you. How would I feel if I was in your shoes, I'd be mad as hell at the kd and his dad, but I would not direct that anger and disrespect towards someone else. You lowered yourself to their level. And then you posted about it like it was a good thing. And then you get pissed because someone calls you on it. Pot....Kettle

Quick Reply: Caught a stranger sitting on my bike! Wrong move!