Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what did you give?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM
user 8373900
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

BS, my dealer will sell you a streetglide with the power pack for that and ship it to you!

Mark

Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM
bberck
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Greasemonkey1
bootheel, the guys down there seem really nice, and i'm giving them a chance to work me up their best deal.....kind of pissed he didn't get back with me like he said he would....i was hoping since they just opened they would be willing to make some good publicity for themselves, i bought my last bike up at surdykes, and will never go there again.
I priced a few at there Marion store today while we were up there. They were a little to high but I didnt do any negotiating with them yet. Working on a deal with someone else now but will give Bootheel a chance before buying. I am not going to trade so should make it easier. I will put mine on consignment at Fords if i cant talk the wife into letting me keep both.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Greasemonkey1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've tryed telling the owner that he'll make his money off my coming back every 2 years buying more bikes and me buying all the extras, such as the build sheet....he tells me he didn't think there was 2000 to take off....so we'll see...he was the first dealer i've spoken with....guess im going tomorrow to start calling around...

Old 01-30-2011, 10:12 PM
RollaMo
Grand HDF Member
Received 452 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by bberck
Well I am about 30 miles south of you and just starting my search for a new SG. Lots of dealers around to compare with. I ended up over in Paducah when I bought my current bike as they gave me the best price.
Who you dealing with now?
It would be a little bit out of your way, but Ozark HD in Lebanon does not mark up over MSRP.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Greasemonkey1
Cruiser

i'll be willing to drive to save a thousand dollars, lol

Old 01-30-2011, 10:20 PM
RollaMo
Grand HDF Member
Received 452 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Greasemonkey1
i'll be willing to drive to save a thousand dollars, lol
Give them a call, and ask for Joe.
http://www.ozarkharley-davidson.com/

Note: They are closed on Monday's, (and Sunday's during the winter).

Old 01-30-2011, 11:00 PM
BigD629
Cruiser

If you don't mind traveling, You might want to call Forman HD in Stillwater Oklahoma. I bought my Ultra Limited there for 1000 under retail back in June.I had called every dealer in surrounding states and Formans had the best deal. You might do even better this time of year. http://www.formanharley-davidson.com/store/

Last edited by BigD629; 01-30-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Greasemonkey1
Cruiser

this is what im looking for.....the guys that are getting these deals and where...great information.....

Old 01-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Dionicio
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

When I bought My 08UC, Salesman said He did'nt know the exact price and said it was between 22 and 23K. Went to the HD website and it stated the bike MSRP was 20,035. Showed it to the salesman and brought it at that price. Later, I asked the salesman why He quoted Me the higher price, and He smiled and said, Denny I have to make a profit. At least He was honest about it.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Greasemonkey1
Cruiser

this guy told right off the bat, that both his dealership and the other dealerships around his all mark up 1 thousand over msrp......now i suggest this is his window of room for negotiating....he nocks off the grand and i think im gettin a deal, well i still feel that i need more to make myself feel like im gettin the best deal i can and justify spending that kind of cash.....the build sheet he has offered me labor at half price, but i know thats the winter rate that most dealers are offering....so i don't feel he has given me anything even if he takes that grand over retail off...if in fact he does...

Quick Reply: what did you give?