Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Venture Heated Gear ... any good?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 08:55 AM
Twinrider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by timvan
Can you elaborate how to apply a group?
Just use this coupon code when you check out: advforum

Old 10-31-2013, 05:30 AM
timvan
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Twinrider
Just use this coupon code when you check out: advforum
Thanks!

Old 02-27-2018, 12:01 PM
jmsilva3
Stage II
Talking Venture Heat® Heated Jackets are the best when compared to other motorcycle heated jackets, 30% to 60% Sale

See the video of the Comparison between a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Heated Jacket liner compared to the Venture Heat Heated Jacket liner and the Gyde Supply Co. Heated Jacket and when compared for the quality of the products and ease of use as well as how easy it is to maintain, Venture Heat motorcycle heated jackets came on top. See the video for yourself.

Venture Heat makes the best motorcycle heated clothing to keep you warm and toasty. You never have to layer up with bulky, heavy motorcycle clothing that can get uncomfortable and still not keep you warm enough. Those motorcyclists that love to Tour the country but hate the cold now have found the best motorcycle heated clothing made by venture heat. The heating elements use 12 volts or less and use DC current instead of AC current making our heated jackets the safest heated jackets on the market. The motorcycle heated jackets heat up in less than 10 seconds and gives you up to 3 levels of cozy, warmth, toasty heat that you can enjoy for up to 8 hours on a single charge of a lithium battery pack.

#heatedjackets are the best thing to happen to people that spend hours working or playing winter sports in the cold. The battery heated jackets and heated outerwear is extremely lightweight and comfortable and best of all it is machine washable and easy to maintain. Conquer the cold and never freeze again. If your fingers get extremely cold you can wear battery heated gloves https://www.ventureheat.com/45-heated-gloves. If your feet are cold you can buy heated insoles for your shoes and you will have warm, toasty toes and hands. If your torso area (core body) gets cold and you still get the shivers even after wearing bulky heavy clothing, then you need Venture Heat Battery heated jackets for heated vests that you can purchase at up to 30% discount and are still on sale. https://www.ventureheat.com/47-heated-vest.

https://www.ventureheat.com/46-heated-jackets

#heatedjacketliner #heatedclothing #heatedgear #heatedapparel #winterheatedhoodie #heatedgloves #heatedjackets #heatedhoodie #heatedgloves #heatedvests #heatedbeanie #heatedhat #heatedsoftshelljacket #heatedshirts #heatedpants

Call the Wearable Heating Technology Experts at:
Venture Heat®
3621 Serpentine Dr
Los Alamitos, CA 90720-2440
(877) 261-9477
(310) 412-1070

If you need to buy battery heated clothing for your employees and coworkers then contact the warming experts at Venture Heat.

heated jackets, heated vests, heated hoodies, heated sweaters, heated shirts, heated coats, heated pants, heated underwear, heated apparel, winter outdoor heated gear, heated gloves, heated mittens, skiing heated clothing, camping heated jackets, fishing heated Jackets, hunting heated jackets

Discover how wearing battery heated clothing can help you stay warm and cozy if you work or play outside in the cold for hours. Discover Venture Heat Self Heated Outerwear - heated jackets, heated vests, heated hoodies, heated sweaters, heated shirts, heated coats, heated pants, heated underwear, heated apparel, winter outdoor heated gear, heated gloves, heated mittens, skiing heated clothing, camping heated jackets, fishing heated Jackets, hunting heated jackets
Discover how wearing battery heated clothing can help you stay warm and cozy if you work or play outside in the cold for hours. Discover Venture Heat Self Heated Outerwear - heated jackets, heated vests, heated hoodies, heated sweaters, heated shirts, heated coats, heated pants, heated underwear, heated apparel, winter outdoor heated gear, heated gloves, heated mittens, skiing heated clothing, camping heated jackets, fishing heated Jackets, hunting heated jackets https://www.ventureheat.com/
Discover how wearing battery heated clothing can help you stay warm and cozy if you work or play outside in the cold for hours. Discover Venture Heat Self Heated Outerwear - heated jackets, heated vests, heated hoodies, heated sweaters, heated shirts, heated coats, heated pants, heated underwear, heated apparel, winter outdoor heated gear, heated gloves, heated mittens, skiing heated clothing, camping heated jackets, fishing heated Jackets, hunting heated jackets https://www.ventureheat.com/

1) OVERHEAT & POWER SURGE PROTECTION

All Venture Heat® Heated Clothing and our specialty electrical heated apparel such as our Powersports heated gear come with 3 levels of optimal on-demand heat and comes with a PTC temperature sensor and an assortment of in-line fuses that protect against power surges. Once the level desired of heat has been achieved, the PTC Temperature sensor shuts down the circuitry automatically, thus preventing overheating.

2) LOW VOLTAGE

All Venture Heat® Heated Clothing and Heated Gear use low voltage (12V, 7.4V and soon 5V or less) in both the smart controller and the heated clothing elements stitched in the fabric itself. This eliminates any chance of electrical shock even if the heater wires become exposed or wet. Laboratories in the United States have listed this voltage as Non-Hazardous”.

To test this, we stripped part of the Venture Heat heating element carbon fiber strands and grabbed them. The Laboratory’s claim is accurate – we did not feel even a tingle. To further test them, we then placed the striped heater fibers in a tank of water, turned the heated jacket controller to Heat Level 1 and grabbed the bare carbon fiber in the water. Again we did not feel even a tingle!

3) DC Current Vs. AC Current

In direct current (DC), the electric charge (current) only flows in one direction. Electric charge in alternating current (AC), on the other hand, changes direction periodically. The voltage in AC circuits also periodically reverses because the current changes direction. Direct Current (DC) is also a lot safer when it comes to wearing it on your clothing and it produces almost no electromagnetic field (EMF).

One of the reasons that AC might be considered more dangerous is that it arguably has more ways of getting into your body. Since the voltage alternates, it can cause current to enter and exit your body even without a closed loop, since your body (and what ground it’s attached to) has capacitance. DC cannot do that.

4) AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF

The Venture Heat® Heated Clothing comes with automatic shut off technology. Each Heat Level comes with an optimal heat setting that once achieved will automatically shut the circuit off and turn the heated elements off. If your heated clothing shuts off automatically but you still desire on-demand heat, simply turn on the power of the heated gear again until you get the heat you want. Our Heated Clothing heats up in less than 10 seconds. If you ever feel that the heated jacket is hot enough then can simply turn it off anytime.

5) CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS

The Venture Heat® Heated Clothing User and Operational Manual is exceptionally well written, with easy to follow instructions, especially on matters of safety. The manufacturer’s (The Venture Heat®) concern for safety is readily obvious there, as you would expect of a reputable company that has been around since 2003 with excellent customer product reviews and repeat and referred customers constantly praising our innovative heated products

6) NO HARMFUL EMF’S

Electromagnetic Fields from AC electricity (Alternating Current) are of concern to some people. If you are one of those, the Venture Heat® Heated Clothing’s use of low voltage DC (Direct Current) should ease your mind there.

KEY TAKEAWAY: We agree that Venture Heat® Heated Clothing is the safest heated clothing available today and it can help you conquer the cold by Wearing The Heat anywhere you go outdoors.

Is Battery Operated Heated Clothing Safe?

One of the main topics of concern for many of our new customers is whether or not our battery heated clothing and powersports electrical heated apparel is safe to use. The short answer is: Yes, it is absolutely safe.

Below are some of the questions that new customers commonly ask:

Q: Can I get electrocuted or shocked by heated clothing?

A: No. Our heated clothing does not use enough electricity to electrocute. We build a number of safety features into all of our gear so there is very little to no chance of shock.

Q: Can I get burned or can the heated clothing catch fire?

A: No. There are sensors built into every one of our garments that will disable it if the temperature rises above what is comfortable to the human body.

Q: What are the heating elements panels made of?

A: Our heating elements are made of super-flexible, multi-strand metallic alloys or carbon fiber that are designed to be lightweight and move with your body. You’ll hardly notice the heating panels… until you turn the heat on!

Q: What is the voltage running through the heating elements in the fibers of the clothing?

A: We use safe, low-voltage in all our garments, but the amount varies depending on the type of clothing. Our power sports gear uses 12V, while our winter gear uses 7V and 5V.

Q: Can the EMF (Electromagnetic Field) in heated clothing be of any health concern?

A: Our heated clothing does not produce harmful electromagnetic fields. (Our garments and devices produce less EMFs than a cell phone or tablet)

In Summary, Venture Heat Heated Clothing is superior:
  • Only heated clothing that meets UL Standard for non-hazardous low voltage (DC Current)
  • No harmful electromagnetic radiation (EMF)
  • Easy to read controls feature Low, Medium, and High heat settings
  • Heats fast (in under 10 seconds)
  • Our Heat Therapy Wraps built-in timers for perfect doses of heat
  • Ultra soft and luxurious 100% Micro-Fleece Polyester (non-pilling) is comfortable throughout the year
  • Comfortable for all-season use throughout the year, even without the heat
  • Heating elements imperceptible to the touch; no bulky wires. Carbon Fiber and metallic alloy
  • Consistent & even heat distribution on key areas of the body
  • Machine washable and dry on many of our heated items
  • Maintains its size after multiple washes
  • Free wireless remote control on certain heated power sports gear
  • 1 Year Warranty

Old 02-27-2018, 03:21 PM
GMRO
Road Captain
Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Great Sales Pitch

@jmsilva3,

Thanks for the ad and sales pitch...

Yeah I have that brands battery gloves in 7.2v Li-Po flavor. Had them for 2 years. Only used about 20 days per year in PA. So 40 days of use.

Right glove began to shut off on it's own this season. I tracked it to a broken wire that had no stress relief where the wire enters the switch assy. I had to cut the glove apart and fix. Now it works again. It was the right glove...of course the throttle glove so it got some work out each ride. Either way...it should not have happened since it's designed to be a riders glove. My gloves are never mis-uses or else and are always stored with batteries out and in their packaging. Now they are my snow shovel gloves...

Yes the gloves did work...while not keeping my hands warm on 30 degree days...it kept them at what I'd call room temperature...not hot or warm while on the high setting.

THEN once I saw the light I got a set of new 12v HD labeled gloves that plug into the bikes battery system. Last years model gloves at that by HD...no the new wireless blue tooth multi temp. These have 3 settings just as my battery gloves have. And let me just say this winter in PA has been much warmer. There is a huge quality difference between what I was used too...far as comfort while riding on the cold days in PA with my HD gloves. I've not had them on high - no need. On medium they make my hands feel warm - which the self contained 7.2v battery ones never did while on the high setting.

Your mileage may vary...

Good luck in your campaign.

Old 02-27-2018, 03:52 PM
jmsilva3
Stage II
Talking

@GMRO, We cover all of our Heated Clothing and heated gear with a 1 year warranty. I am not in customer service but when I do hear that there is an issue with one of our products we send a replacement 100% of the time. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our Heated Gear was not up to par to the quality and craftsmanship we hold ourselves to. Please contact us at (877) 261-9477 or (310) 412-1070 and we will take care of you.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:06 AM
GMRO
Road Captain
Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by jmsilva3
@GMRO, We cover all of our Heated Clothing and heated gear with a 1 year warranty. I am not in customer service but when I do hear that there is an issue with one of our products we send a replacement 100% of the time. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our Heated Gear was not up to par to the quality and craftsmanship we hold ourselves to. Please contact us at (877) 261-9477 or (310) 412-1070 and we will take care of you.
I appreciate your reply. My gloves were purchased NEW by me at a MC shop in Greensburg, PA. I do not have the sales slip at this point. I have also fixed the right glove and have sealed the top of the glove up with a coating since I performed surgery to make the internal connection repair. SO not sure there would be much they would do since they are not in original condition BUT they are not ripped up and destroyed either. The rest of the glove and the left one in great shape.

You still think something can be done?

Thanks for the interest.