Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CFR exhaust and audio

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 10:18 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts
Default CFR exhaust and audio

Greetings gang,

My question is, if I install CFR mufflers and a Vance and Hines header, will the combination kill the great sound of my full Biketronics sound system?

I know the CFR's are loud, the headers are for performance but will all of that "noise" force me to be even more annoying by playing my stereo at an even louder level?

If so, I'm not going to do the exhaust. I took the long, expensive route with audio, I don't want to repeat that again with exhaust.

Thanks!

Old 04-24-2015, 05:48 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 724 Likes on 483 Posts

It's pretty loud.. I had the knock off with cobra duals.. You can definitely hear it more.. I wouldn't say it would make you regret installing them, I just have kappas and a pbr and it bugged me.. I'm sure you could drown it out with ur set up

Old 04-24-2015, 08:35 AM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 410 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by decencyxdefied
It's pretty loud.. I had the knock off with cobra duals.. You can definitely hear it more.. I wouldn't say it would make you regret installing them, I just have kappas and a pbr and it bugged me.. I'm sure you could drown it out with ur set up
No. I have that exact same set up. Vance & Hines Headers and CFR exhaust. Your music with the Biketronics system will drown the exhaust out. When I turn my music up I can't hear my exhaust system!

Old 04-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Zooki1
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kryingame
Greetings gang,

My question is, if I install CFR mufflers and a Vance and Hines header, will the combination kill the great sound of my full Biketronics sound system?

I know the CFR's are loud, the headers are for performance but will all of that "noise" force me to be even more annoying by playing my stereo at an even louder level?

If so, I'm not going to do the exhaust. I took the long, expensive route with audio, I don't want to repeat that again with exhaust.

Thanks!
I have the same setup and I am very happy with it....No complaints from wife either