Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arc Audio system

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 06:25 PM
Wam
Tourer
Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts
Smile Arc Audio system

Well I was very hesitant to do this myself. After all the help here, lots of reading, with help from Gurmel at Arc audio and watching YouTube videos I decided to do it myself. I was told 4 hours but it doesn't take that long. The wiring is truly plug and play. What I liked is you basically can't wire it wrong. Also the speaker pods we're not hard to take off at all. I guess I had the right tools. I am waiting for the speakers to come in and not sure they will be in before the weekend and I plan on riding. So I played the system with the factory speakers just to make sure all works. What I have installed is the Arc Moto 600.4. I don't think the factory speakers will stand the watts? Maybe someone could tell me, but don't plan on playing it even half volume. At half volume it is very very loud and clear. Hopefully the speakers will be in Friday and I can report back, but if not I will report after I get them in.

So just in case someone else is interested the wiring Arc has is great for the 2014 up street glide or ultra Classic, which is what I have.

Thanks again everyone.
Allen