Notices
Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this a good deal ?

Old 03-21-2019, 08:37 AM
Houston_t
Senior Rider
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I heard those AD Designs they sound good.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:39 AM
Iron25
Senior Rider
Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

I get compliments from everyone that hears them

Old 03-21-2019, 08:50 AM
marshallb
Road Master
Received 75 Likes on 70 Posts

I don't think it's a bad deal. I do think that the Jefe rings would be a better way to go. I say that based only on my opinion and the fact that it sounds like you plan to install it yourself. If you are DIY you can build your own harness and your own amp mount and save a few bucks.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:44 AM
Moto Mike
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
Dear Wam Jr.................

I'm gonna venture out here and suggest that if u hear them 8" beoaches stuffed in the back of ur bags at 55, u might think about ur front stage as a future project.

Just sayin.

T
Dear Windy or Wham Sr.... talk about 2 peas in a pod...you were the one busting on the forum and telling us how "we don't know nothin", and your JM system was the beat all end all of motorcycle audio LMAO! Then it was "I'll never put anything in my bags that's for parking lot queens"...who's running subs in their bags now Tailgate...you funny...don't you have some Max 8's to test or something? ...

Old 03-21-2019, 04:48 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 550 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by Moto Mike
Dear Windy or Wham Sr.... talk about 2 peas in a pod...you were the one busting on the forum and telling us how "we don't know nothin", and your JM system was the beat all end all of motorcycle audio LMAO! Then it was "I'll never put anything in my bags that's for parking lot queens"...who's running subs in their bags now Tailgate...you funny...don't you have some Max 8's to test or something? ...
Someone might just have a lil sand in their vagina causing some irritation.

Luv,

T

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: