Notices
Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

Thinking of Trask Bolt On System for 2016 StreetGlide

Old 01-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Rhino-1
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Thinking of Trask Bolt On System for 2016 StreetGlide

Whats the typical cost for a bolt-on system for a stock 103? Is it fairly straight forward as a bolt-on? Not really looking at doing more than bolt on, but if lower comp pistons and a set of cams are remarkably better, that may be an option (and of course, beefed up clutch...).

TIA!

Old 04-04-2019, 10:17 PM
glock221
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you can catch Trask at Sturgis, You can get it for 6500 installed. That includes free install. You can add another 1000.00 on there if you have to pay for install.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:14 PM
KDKING
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trask turbo kit

Hello new to hd forums thanks for the add. I just installed a Trask Turbo on a stock 96 20011 FatBoy Lo and man what a fun bike to ride.my first full day ride was with a 500 bike ride stop and go slow and no problems at all and no heat on leg from the turbo.the heat came from the top rear cyl. the same old heat problem I had before the turbo.My next step is to build a motor to go with this set up.This bike will become a street killer in time.

Old 06-03-2019, 01:44 AM
FRANK DRAGO
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhino-1 View Post
Whats the typical cost for a bolt-on system for a stock 103? Is it fairly straight forward as a bolt-on? Not really looking at doing more than bolt on, but if lower comp pistons and a set of cams are remarkably better, that may be an option (and of course, beefed up clutch...).

TIA!
Turbo is great. Lowering compression clutch etc is good idea. Only issue is when doing al this work better consider doing the bottom end. Itís easy to make on 103 with just turbo cams and turbo 125/130 hp and that bottom might handle all that over time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: