Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for opinions about my FXDF,please.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 02:20 PM
Tnbrit
Road Captain
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Looking for opinions about my FXDF,please.

Hi,i'd like to ask members to have a look at the attached pics of my 2011 FXDF & give me your opinions,on the General appearance of the Bike & the changes i've made,do any of the visible changes/acc's look unsuitable or are a turn off,is there anything you would change,to enhance my chances of attracting a buyer(i've been trying to sell it for more than a Year).
I really need some opinions.
Cheers,Graham.

Attached Thumbnails Looking for opinions about my FXDF,please.-fxdf-2-.jpg   Looking for opinions about my FXDF,please.-fxdf-1.jpg  
Old 01-28-2015, 02:33 PM
scott504
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It looks good to me, is your price reasonable?

Old 01-28-2015, 03:34 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Looks clean to me. Nothing that should turn off a buyer. My first mod is always ditch he reflectors, but that shouldn't drive someone away.

Old 01-28-2015, 03:38 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If you haven't been able to sell it in a year then you have it priced too high. It's a nice bike that wouldn't turn off anybody looking for that model. Anybody that buys it will change things up and it looks like it already has the stage one done....bonus.

Drop the price now and sell it (if that's what you want to do) the value will only drop more the longer you keep it.

Old 01-28-2015, 03:44 PM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 911 Likes on 662 Posts

Looks clean to me. Usually when some one is looking they want a fairly stock bike and yours is right in that ballpark. Gonig to assume everyone wants a stage 1 for the most part anyway. As for minor minuses...I'm not thrilled with the 2-1 pipe and the color would not be my first choice, so others might bump on that as well, but I'd likely swap pipes no matter what you had on there. The color is a little trickier to change for the average buyer and there are probably other choices out there. Only other possible issue is the price?

Old 01-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Govno
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My guess is it is priced to high, if it hasn't sold in a year...

Old 01-28-2015, 05:51 PM
jackafrica
Tourer
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

Lose the crash bars and remove the rear back pad for images, it retards the tough look which is what prospective buyers seem to seek. By all means say they go with the bike.

Buyers always visualise what THEY want. Try not cloud their prospective canvas with your perspective.
Drop your price or suggest it is negotiable. GLWS.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:17 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Price would be number one. Then I would remove the reflectors, which would clean it up. If you still have the original seat put that on and try selling the sundowner by itself....never liked those seats no matter how comfortable they might be.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:31 PM
tmanbuckhunter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I'll be honest with you OP... if your price was right, and I had the cash, I would buy it. It's set up just the way I would want it, and an FXDF is one of the few Twin Cams I really really like.

I hope you can find a buyer like me and agree on the price... it's a shame to let a nice bike like that just sit there.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:45 PM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts

Graham, put the original seat back on, remove the luggage rack and backrest. Offer those as extras to sweeten the deal. If they don`t want them, then sell them outright. Keep the price right around actual book value.

Quick Reply: Looking for opinions about my FXDF,please.