Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Dyna Glide Models
Reload this Page >

Please help! 1999 Harley Davidson dyna low rider custom

Notices
Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, FXR Super Glide, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.

Please help! 1999 Harley Davidson dyna low rider custom

Old 01-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Carolyn Zuzworsky
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! 1999 Harley Davidson dyna low rider custom

My nephew has a 1999 Harley Davidson dyna low rider custom, itís been an impossible crusade finding a back fender for it some lady backed up on him in a parking garage and messed it up. What is comparable? Is there any other type fender that is the same that will fit all the dimensions?
Iím sorry if this post bothers anyone Iím just an aunt trying to get her 19 year old nephews first bike closer to being fixed the best I can

Old 01-11-2019, 08:47 AM
archergodwin
Elite HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts

Part number 59654-99ZC .. and it's going to be tough to find a good used one. New they are around 500 bucks new.

Old 01-11-2019, 11:41 AM
98hotrodfatboy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 743 Likes on 686 Posts

That looks like the Lazer Pearl red w/vivid black in lay part#59654-99ZH no longer available.. I don't even think the paint is available. I have the same paint scheme on my 98 and was told by a local dealer it was not.. however I was told you can still get the primed fender but will have to find a body shop with the proper paint codes to mix up a pint..

Old 01-11-2019, 12:06 PM
F86
Club Member
Received 660 Likes on 460 Posts

Originally Posted by Carolyn Zuzworsky View Post
Iím sorry if this post bothers anyone Iím just an aunt trying to get her 19 year old nephews first bike closer to being fixed the best I can
Sounds like you're an awesome aunt! It's difficult to tell how much damage there is from the picture, but it might be worth having a body shop look at it... If you can find a shop that still repairs body panels instead of just replacing everything, maybe it can be made straight... But again, I can't really see how bad it is.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Kawickrice
Road Warrior
Received 336 Likes on 227 Posts

eBay might be worth checking out. As was said getting a used one with that paint scheme might be difficult but you can get luckey sometimes. Don't be scared to say questions. You are an awesome aunt

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: