Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Funny Observation - Crotch Rockets

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 10:07 AM
whylee
Road Warrior
Received 343 Likes on 244 Posts
Default RE: Funny Observation - Crotch Rockets

I own a 06 Honda RC51 and a 07 Street Bob. I love riding each bike in its own enviorment.
The only reason Ill keep the Honda is that its a V twin, I just have something for twins.
I will admit that the Street Bob is one of the most comftorable bikes I have ever riden, the RC51 is the best handleing and one very fast bike.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:32 PM
silverbullet2005
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off I absolutely love my Dyna StreetBob but I came from the CrotchRocket scene and have to say that the bikes I owned were really comfortable and took the bumps better than my dyna. It's hard for me to bash the sportbikers, I don't really care what you ride as long as your on two wheels!!!

2005 Honda CBR 600RR

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Old 07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Punty
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: xopher

Do we need to convert these to Harley. I dont think so. (In fact there is nothing worse than a convert)There is a lot of folks out there riding Harleys nowadays that should ***** off back to Jap bikes.
Bring back the old days when only real bikers rode Harley and dealers had sawdust on the floor not carpet.
You are not alone

Old 07-12-2007, 09:25 PM
boogiewithtuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: AmericanIron

I have both a Yamaha YZF-R6 and a Street Bob. I like both equally. The Bob is good for cruising around and the R6 is good for ripping around. The secret to riding a rocket is to support yourself with your back and abs. I can ride equally long on either bike.
Abs? Oh yeah, I used to have those when I rode my GPZ 1100....

Old 07-12-2007, 10:40 PM
mtnlvr
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

...(In fact there is nothing worse than a convert)There is a lot of folks out there riding Harleys nowadays that should ***** off back to Jap bikes....
You go Mr. 10-poster. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Mine lies with Silverbullet "I don't really care what you ride as long as your on two wheels!!!"

Old 07-12-2007, 10:42 PM
JayFromPa
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Punty

Do we need to convert these to Harley. I dont think so. (In fact there is nothing worse than a convert)There is a lot of folks out there riding Harleys nowadays that should ***** off back to Jap bikes.
Bring back the old days when only real bikers rode Harley and dealers had sawdust on the floor not carpet.
You are not alone
C'mon man, how antiquated is this line of thinking?

The old days are gone folks. Get over it.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:51 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

yea right.and who is the judge ? get a life. you the judge eh ? i think not . and what is wrong with a jap bike if the rider makes that choice. think you better cause you ride a harley eh ? crack me up here .i like my carpet. [sm=bustedsign.gif] [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 07-12-2007, 11:24 PM
BigJfxdwg
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Just too much sensativity here. It's almost like spring time when everyone is just way to bitchy.

I for one don't care what you ride, I tried a sport bike, lots of fun for about 10 minutes but I'm just to big to ride one for any length of time.

Old 07-13-2007, 04:33 PM
urban cowboy
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have both, '04 Hayabusa and a '07 Harley Super Glide. All I can say is that it's a blast to have both. The Harley is an awesome cruiser with an equally awesome sound (Vance & Hines big shots) and low end grunt that's to die for; and the "Busa"has goodhandeling and the kind of excelleration that will push your eyeballs to the back of your head. Both bikes give me great pleasure.

PS: I wave at anybody on two wheels that comes my way.

URBAN COWBOY

Old 07-13-2007, 05:17 PM
wheezie
Intermediate

i'm not sure if its a young guy thing...being 19 and having a dyna...wouldnt want anything else...

Quick Reply: Funny Observation - Crotch Rockets