Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video - Cross Bones

Old 01-22-2008, 07:40 PM
hmmr
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Video - Cross Bones

wow, cool video!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:43 PM
sargek
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely better looking than the Rocker, in my opinion. I like the springer, but I personally think it would look much better with a 21" front wheel. Then again I am partial to Wide Glides . Yeah, that whole Soft Tail thing has got to go too...

Old 01-22-2008, 07:47 PM
hmmr
Banned

well, i like the look of the softail rear but dang everyone of em i've riddens been uncomfortable as hell.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:56 PM
HOGRIDA_06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: JayFromPa

And wtf is the rest of that video about? Granted, I get tired of seeing all the stereotypical promotional stuff with fat, beer-gutted old heads in denim cruising down the road looking tough, but this one is too goofy. C'mon, the one dude is riding with a set of Vans on? And what's with the snowboards and skateboarders? I'm sorry, but any person I know that does most of those types of things and is still in their 20's is going to be burning up the road on a crotch rocket, if anything. Cheezy *** promotional vid IMHO.
I ride in Vans, and I still skate and snowboard when time permits. Guess it should of been me in the video. I'd like to still consider myself as being part of the young crowd, slightly older than 20 though.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:06 PM
arnold
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I gotta ride what I got a WHILE so Im not gonna get to excited. Besides, I like my new ride.
It(the add) is definatly aimed at the youngsters, how many old farts like the **** w the scate boards n snow boards and ridin w some kinda funky shoes?
It looks good though, not for my ole *** but I cant wait to see one up close. Im off to HD tomorrow to have my "clunk" checked, I wonder if any have made the floors yet?

Old 01-22-2008, 08:29 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

Cross Bones Looks f#ing' awesome !!!!! Hey, they all good tho. That 200 rear tire is sweet too. I like the big front tire to hug the road too, Anxious to see one in person . Seems like a odd time of the year to come out with it, I must say :

Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
VenturaChop
Road Master

i wear vans when i ride too im 23.....i wear converse too

Old 01-22-2008, 09:39 PM
grizzly
Road Master

Its a pretty cool looking bike. I prefer my ole WideGlide though. I will take the raked trees and 21 inch tire.

Of course I like the vivid black, and a tastful amount of chrome...so I am obviously not with the "in" crowd! Instead of the CB, I would rather get an old shovel head FL, fix it up.... If your gonna go old school, go OLD school! maybe something like this:

(edtit: this photo was pulled from cycletrader and is for sale. Wish I had the cash!!!)

Old 01-22-2008, 10:00 PM
SUPER01
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: grizzly

Its a pretty cool looking bike. I prefer my ole WideGlide though. I will take the raked trees and 21 inch tire.

Of course I like the vivid black, and a tastful amount of chrome...so I am obviously not with the "in" crowd! Instead of the CB, I would rather get an old shovel head FL, fix it up.... If your gonna go old school, go OLD school! maybe something like this:

(edtit: this photo was pulled from cycletrader and is for sale. Wish I had the cash!!!)
Man you had me for a minute or so with this picture. I was about to ask you about it but then noticed the edit note.
Sweet looking bike.

Old 01-23-2008, 04:09 AM
ShortyGSA
3rd Gear

The skateboarders they are showing are from a yearly trip called the "Wild Ride", where everybody rides from skatepark to skatepark and camps out at night.It's sponsored by Emerica shoes and HD and is scheduled around June 21st....Go Skateboarding Day. It's a different route each year and is open to any and everyone.

First year was 6 guys riding cross country...
Second year was about 30...
This past year was over 100...

I plan on heading out this year as I upgraded from Sportster to BOB.

On a side note, I got hooked on HD when a few years ago a guy came into the skateshop I own to buy a board....turned out to be the local HD owner.....now we skate and ride together.

Link to video...http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...;nickname=Jeff

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Video - Cross Bones