Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Haulen Ass Backrest??

Old 02-16-2008, 03:48 AM
Gilly
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Haulen *** Backrest??

Am I right about putting a HD medalion on the back, just like a regular sideplate HD backrest?

Old 02-18-2008, 07:48 AM
Haulen Ass
Former Sponsor
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

No we actually dont put the medalion on the back. Dont wanna find ourselfs upsetting HD by using their emblems. The pads are genuine HD pads but our bracket is our design so we would get in a little trouble if we stamped that on there

Old 02-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Fred H
6th Gear

Can you also use your haulin *** backrest on a stock solo seat??????

Old 02-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Gilly
Road Captain

Haulen ***, what I mean is, will a medallion WORK with your backrest? Seems like the pad installs the same way so a medallion should work? I'm not asking if they are provided.
Gilly

Old 03-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Daehawc
Tourer

Any update on how the passenger likes these? I'm looking to order one for my 08 Street bob and my girlfriend is a little worried about how secure it will be. Also, how has it been working for attaching bags?

Old 03-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Hutson
Tourer

Daehawc

put one on my bike, no pics yet, the wife has only ridden once since I put it on but she said she liked it. The pad rises about 6 inches above the rear of the seat, seems to be pretty good lower back support. Bags should not be a problem since this backrest attaches under the seat and does not mount where the bags would.

ORIGINAL: Daehawc

Any update on how the passenger likes these? I'm looking to order one for my 08 Street bob and my girlfriend is a little worried about how secure it will be. Also, how has it been working for attaching bags?

Old 03-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Haulen Ass
Former Sponsor
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Gilly I gotta look into the medallion question, never been asked about that before.

Fred H, unfortunatlly we do not have a bracket that will work for a solo seat

Daehawc, we have herd from all our customers that our brackets are tough, strong, and "you could lift your bike from it".

Hutson, thanks again for the business and we hope the wife enjoys it. If you can email me a pic of your bike with the backrest on and we'll post it on our website.
jatuccio@us-trans.com

Old 03-07-2008, 07:24 AM
WVHogRider
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Daehawc

I put one on last year for two reasons. 1) I didn't want side plates blocking the paint or screwiing with the lines of the fender, and 2) Sothe GF wouldn't feel like she was going to slide off the seat.She said she loved it from day one. Your GF should have no worries. It flexes a little when pushing or pulling on it, but it does not give. It is very sturdy.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:51 AM
YellowHawk
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

My wife says she feels like she is going to slide off the back of mine. She wants a sissy bar. Haulen *** is definately an option I'm looking at. It looks better than a regular sissy bar. I wish there were more passenger reviews.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:02 PM
07FXDC
Novice

I just ordered one and will write a review and post some pictures when I receive it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Haulen Ass Backrest??