Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fat bob

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Steve Zodiac
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: fat bob

I have very short legs and I found the fwd pegs on my Fat Bob tiresome as I was having to hold my legs up rather than resting them on the top of the pegs. I also live in the UK and would have ordered mid mounts given the choice.

I tried a reach seat but it was useless as it didn't seem to move me any further forward than the original and I found it hard and uncomfortable.

I've solved the problem by fitting a pair of Kuryakyn adjustable lockable offsets to reposition the pegs. They work well, look great and are very well engineered. They come in 2 and 4 inch sizes and are fully adjustable. I used the 2 inch versions and it's amazing how much difference they make. They will work equally well if you've got legs that are too long:

I've ordered a set of Kuryakyn swiutchblade footpegs which feature a pair of fold out heel rests that I'll be able to flip out for those longer runs:

They also move your boots about 1.5 inches outwards which is also more comfortable. I have had to order a longer shift peg and brake pedal pad from Kuryakyn for this reason.

The set up is not cheap but it's well worth the cost and will look great.