Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Sorta" new here. What up?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 01:57 AM
CheezeGritz
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking "Sorta" new here. What up?

Well, I've been shadowing these forums for quite some time now. But only recently decided to finally create an account. So, what's up? lol

Pics of my bike are in the album if you're interested in checkin her out. She is a 2005 Super Glide Custom, wrapped Screamin Eagle pipes, and just little tids of chrome here and there. For the most part, she is stock...but I just picked up some 16" Carlini Gangsters, and just waiting on the Magnum Chromite 2 cables and wiring harness to arrive to begin the install. So, I'll be posting those pics up as soon as the work is completed.

I've got some plans for her, and I can assure you'll see me asking for some advice on some ideas. So, till then...

Old 07-11-2011, 02:44 AM
BubbleGutZ
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forums. Nice looking Bike. Look even better once you get those apes on her. Anxious to see what they will look like. Good luck on your up n coming projects also.